Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Komesarj's Relationship Probably Won't Last

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Let's be honest: what is the probability that a 33-year-old man will date a currently 19-year-old woman until his final days? Relationships break up all the time, especially among young people. And a woman has far less to lose than Komesarj.

And the brutal part is that when he's alone again he won't be able to fully integrate into the incel community. This thought even makes me a little afraid of possible future ascensions, because there is no guarantee that I will be able to keep what I have achieved and in the end I will be forever exiled from places like this forum.

He has good personality clearly and if he keeps doing showers and haircuts it won’t be a problem.

is there a relationship that lasts nowadays tbh

Let's be honest: what is the probability that a 33-year-old man will date a currently 19-year-old woman until his final days? Relationships break up all the time, especially among young people. And a woman has far less to lose than Komesarj.

And the brutal part is that when he's alone again he won't be able to fully integrate into the incel community. This thought even makes me a little afraid of possible future ascensions, because there is no guarantee that I will be able to keep what I have achieved and in the end I will be forever exiled from places like this forum.
That's true. Young sexhavers go through breakups all the time.

He will never be allowed back here, so it doesn't matter

He ascended, good for him. Ascension also means to leave this forum forever. If you lose your gf later on, then that's a you problem

He managed it one time, maybe he manages it another time. If not, his problem.

We don't need to think about him anymore

Last edited:
If the story was true, that means a 19yo bpd with incel fetish will grow out of it after few weeks at best. Same thing happened to @BrendioEEE and most likely to @Hell

If the story was true, that means a 19yo bpd with incel fetish will grow out of it after few weeks at best. Same thing happened to @BrendioEEE and most likely to @Hell
the brutal ending of ascendedcels

I doubt, because I think it was just luck/God's miraculous intervention
Even then, we don't need to care. He can't come back.

If she leaves him he can go to /r9k/ or some similar shithole.

That's why looking for a gf as a blackpilled incel doesn't make sense.
You'll sacrifice your status within a community you're well integrated in just for the taste of some fesikh.

He has good personality clearly and if he keeps doing showers and haircuts it won’t be a problem.
just get out of your wheelchair and walk bro

guaranteed high tier becky AT LEAST 14 years younger than you

That's why looking for a gf as a blackpilled incel doesn't make sense.
You'll sacrifice your status within a community you're well integrated in just for the taste of some fesikh.
tbh i do wonder why he felt the need to announce it, he gained nothing from it. it's why i sort of feel it could be a troll. all him announcing it did was cause a massive shit storm, especially because he insisted on it remaining pinned for a day.

Or you can just shut up about it. Don't tell anyone and keep using the forum. Or take a break, log out and come back when the relationship fails.

Or you can just shut up about it. Don't tell anyone and keep using the forum. Or take a break, log out and come back when the relationship fails.
I would feel bad because I would see it as an offense to people here

tbh i do wonder why he felt the need to announce it, he gained nothing from it. it's why i sort of feel it could be a troll. all him announcing it did was cause a massive shit storm, especially because he insisted on it remaining pinned for a day.
Well, he was an inactive mod for the last few weeks so imo explaining his situation like he did was logical.
Imagine a mod being demoted, getting all of his posts wiped off and leaving the forum without giving any explanation. That would be very weird tbh.

And I also have doubts on whether his supposed ascension is real or not, but if it was just a joke, then it went wayyyyy too far.

I would feel bad because I would see it as an offense to people here
That's a self inflicted issue. You want to ascend but you also don't want to leave the forum. And you also don't want to feel bad because you think you are offending others.

You know its way more offensive to stay on the forum and keep breaking rules or shitting up the place or bragging than being a silent fakecel who fits in perfectly.

Whole story sounds to ridiculous to be true.

Inceldom never truly goes away... you may "ascend" but it hardly changes anything. I actually think that these short term ascensions are more a bad thing than a good thing. This thing gives hope to a person, and hope for an incel is a cursed thing

Other foids exist, he can just get another hole

Inceldom never truly goes away... you may "ascend" but it hardly changes anything. I actually think that these short term ascensions are more a bad thing than a good thing. This thing gives hope to a person, and hope for an incel is a cursed thing
Next year he will be back with alt account.

He got to fuck a teen hapa whore. Better than any of us will ever do. :lasereyes:

Or make an alt and larp as a zoomercel

she has (had) her virginity which is a major asset to lose if the relationship doesn't work out

she has (had) her virginity which is a major asset to lose if the relationship doesn't work out
Men don't care about women's virginity as much as they cared in the past, because it is more normal for women to be whores

You can leave inceldom but you can never leave the blackpill. The Blackpill always comes back to collect.

Men don't care about women's virginity as much as they cared in the past, because it is more normal for women to be whores
I care but I'd be willing to look past it if there was a good enough personality match.

But is a girl willing enough to look past her previous pair-bonding to give me a serious chance?

You can leave inceldom but you can never leave the blackpill. The Blackpill always comes back to collect.
Yeah, being ugly is not like it goes away. It's also pretty sus how komesarj GF acts on twitter, seems pretty fake to be honest. I have a really hard time believing a girl will speak like she does

It's also pretty sus how komesarj GF acts on twitter, seems pretty fake to be honest. I have a really hard time believing a girl will speak like she does
A lot of them do. It doesn't mean anything one way or another.

But the simple truth here is if she is real then Kom is still sus for how he got her :(

And the brutal part is that when he's alone again he won't be able to fully integrate into the incel community
He can just pick a different username jfl

Nah the incel community is too full of attention seekers for this to ever happen.

Maybe she's just mentally ill.
With all the feminist and horrible shit women do on a daily basis here it's really surreal for me to think that a woman may be capable of doing a meme like this. That's why i have a strong doubt as to whether komesarj is larping as his gf.

It's not like i want to doubt him, it's just that this is too fucking weird. Another weird thing is, why would she make a twitter and her identification would be
@KOMESARJ
GF ʚ(˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ ♡

I understand she may not want to share her face online, nor personal data. But why did she make a twitter just now? Why all the things she posted first were related to komesarj? Now she's retweeting other shit but i find it curious. Also the way she replies to stuff, her posts. All are "things a girl into anime may do" y'know? It may be just me being paranoid