Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Kobe Bryant's legacy will test the measure of #MeToo.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Everybody grieved Kobe Bryant. Obama even grieved Kobe Bryant. And I hate to say it, but one of my first thoughts was "So we all agree he didn't do it?" If anyone here could pee standing up back then, Kobe Bryant was accused of sexual assault in 2003. Accused. Not convicted. And the outpouring of mourning over Kobe made me think that those days were behind us. We hadn't talked about it in years. But today, without even looking, I've run into at least 3 different instances of someone being like "Hey remember how Kobe allegedly raped that one chick?"

So the question is, will this be a thing again, or will the majority of people be like "That's in the past, it was settled, blah blah don't speak ill of the dead?" The answer will set precedent for future #MeToo cases. I like to imagine this is Kobe's final game. His memory vs. #MeToo. Late night shows are gonna be interesting tonight. I wanna see if any of them have anything to say about Kobe. Especially Seth Meyers. SNL heckled Kobe constantly over the rape allegations. So if Seth has anything good at all to say about Kobe I'll be shocked.

For some reason metoo only works on ugly men or people way past their prime.

Notice they tried that shit with C ronaldo and everyone was calling her a liar? Hell they tried that shit with Trump so many times and it kept bouncing off.

Metoo never applies to Chads in their good stages

Notice they tried that shit with C ronaldo and everyone was calling her a liar? Hell they tried that shit with Trump so many times and it kept bouncing off.

It didn't bounce off of Trump. Majority opinion is still that he's a creep and a criminal and all sorts of other bad things.

But Kobe? Conan likes him. But then, Conan still gives Bill Burr an audience.

No because he is Tyrone

He is black, so #metoo allegations have to compete against counter accusations of racism. He also has strong twitter support, especially amongst minorities. Soyboys will have to watch themselves. I predict that Kobe will be fine.

He is black, so #metoo allegations have to compete against counter accusations of racism. He also has strong twitter support, especially amongst minorities. Soyboys will have to watch themselves. I predict that Kobe will be fine.

Didn't Cosby have that too?

Didn't Cosby have that too?
Cosby didn't have the twitter support Kobe did. IIRC somebody already made a thread about their internet nemesis getting banned for shit talking Kobe. Said banned fag was full blown antifa, SJW, etc. White soyboys are going to very limited in what they can say on twitter without angering the brown and black twitter mob.

I have been noticing something similar. I always thought he got accused by an opportunistic groupie and it seems many normies think the same thing. Imagine if Kobe’s death blows a hole in the MeToo movement :feelsohh:

Cosby didn't have the twitter support Kobe did. IIRC somebody already made a thread about their internet nemesis getting banned for shit talking Kobe. Said banned fag was full blown antifa, SJW, etc. White soyboys are going to very limited in what they can say on twitter without angering the brown and black twitter mob.
Cosby is an uncle tom so they always wanted him dead

I have seen a couple of ugly feminist bitches posting links to the article about his rape.
Most people don't judge him, since he is a :chad: .
Only the hardcore deluded feminists do, the rest are just quiet.
His fanbase is strong too, most of these feminists hating on him got a lot of hate for it.

They don't judge him because he was black.
They would have no problem to shit on a white guy.
The difference with him, they don't want to be labelled racist.

Talk show cycle looks good for Kobe.

EXCEPT for Seth and Colbert. Colbert was in reruns last night. So what's Seth's excuse? I don't remember him saying anything about Kobe. And I think I know why.

They don't judge him because he was black.
They would have no problem to shit on a white guy.
The difference with him, they don't want to be labelled racist.

Cosby is black and people hate him. Cosby's estate tries to play the race card and they get shit on for it.

Cosby is old and has been.
There was no complain at all when he was at his peak.

Cosby is old and has been.
There was no complain at all when he was at his peak.

There weren't any reports. No notable ones, anyway. It wasn't in the news. And if he was a has-been, why were so many hearts broken by the news?

Soys get banned due to what?
Soys criticize Kobe for being a rapist or some other BS. Black and brown twitter mob lynches and possibly doxxes the soyfag. Already happened to a few of them. Lifefuel tbh.

Colbert finally says a few words.

That still leaves Seth Meyers. But I forgot, it also leaves Trevor Noah/The Daily Show. And... Sam Bee, if you wanna count her show?

Current Year Man's show isn't on right now so he could sidestep the Kobe topic. But I'll wager the kind of humor he deals in is juuuuuust edgy enough that he can make a passing reference to the complexity of the Kobe issue.

Chads and Tyrones never get convicted. I don't think that case will be a problem for him.

Chads and Tyrones never get convicted. I don't think that case will be a problem for him.

Not convicted, no, because he's dead. This isn't about conviction, this is about how he'll be remembered. Like Cosby (He did it and he's a monster), or like Michael Jackson (Stop bringing it up those witnesses are liars)?

Whatever, he is dead and I don't care

They won't. Kobe and MJ were too much of an idol in their respective field - even if the former was 'controversial'. Same with Tupac, Muhammed Ali and others who led 'controversial lives'. Even the lives of political leaders who have said or done racist or unjust things. Bringing them into disrepute brings down the entire culture or sport they were responsible for bringing into public eye and amassing millions of fans.

Someone like Bill Cosby or Jimmy Saville are easier targets and them personally not their crimes are easier to brush under the carpet and put in the memory hole. Not these flawless idols.

I don't really are tbh. Whether its true or not. We need legends and icons.

They won't. Kobe and MJ were too much of an idol in their respective field - even if the former was 'controversial'. Same with Tupac, Muhammed Ali and others who led 'controversial lives'. Even the lives of political leaders who have said or done racist or unjust things. Bringing them into disrepute brings down the entire culture or sport they were responsible for bringing into public eye and amassing millions of fans.

Someone like Bill Cosby or Jimmy Saville are easier targets and them personally not their crimes are easier to brush under the carpet and put in the memory hole. Not these flawless idols.

I don't really are tbh. Whether its true or not. We need legends and icons.

Why wasn't Cosby an idol? He was so beloved, that after the news broke people wept openly at the loss of "America's Dad."

Not convicted, no, because he's dead. This isn't about conviction, this is about how he'll be remembered. Like Cosby (He did it and he's a monster), or like Michael Jackson (Stop bringing it up those witnesses are liars)?
It was just one case for Kobe. But Cosby was found guilty for many crimes. Michael Jackson was also never convicted but the crimes for which he was accused of (pedophilia) is pretty disturbing. That's why the world remembers both of them as rapists. Plus they both weren't Tyrones or Chads.
But Kobe is. And the case happened a long time back. It won't be a problem for him.

Why wasn't Cosby an idol? He was so beloved, that after the news broke people wept openly at the loss of "America's Dad."

I'm not American, so I don't really know who he is. One google of Bill Cosby shows he can easily be turned into a villain.

The MeToo movement is already a joke and most people are waking up to this, just as they are waking up to the blackpill. It's not those who are accused that's doing the damage, it's the accusers themselves.

It was just one case for Kobe. But Cosby was found guilty for many crimes. Michael Jackson was also never convicted but the crimes for which he was accused of (pedophilia) is pretty disturbing. That's why the world remembers both of them as rapists. Plus they both weren't Tyrones or Chads.
But Kobe is. And the case happened a long time back. It won't be a problem for him.

Michael Jackson is defended, but Bill Cosby isn't. I'm saying Michael Jackson's memory is the good one. Michael Jackson's memory is comparable to Kobe's right now: Don't talk about what he was accused of, the witnesses are liars.

Michael Jackson is defended, but Bill Cosby isn't. I'm saying Michael Jackson's memory is the good one. Michael Jackson's memory is comparable to Kobe's right now: Don't talk about what he was accused of, the witnesses are liars.
So no children were tangled from balconies :)

So no children were tangled from balconies :)

Dangling children is what Cosby needed to be as beloved as Michael?