Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Knull

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
There is a superhero named Knull in marvel which translates to having sex in norwegian

Quiet! You want to know who I am, host? Let me show you. I am Knull. Lord of the Abyss. God of the Symbiotes.
~ Knull introducing himself to Eddie Brock.
You have a piece of me inside of you, host. You think this makes you stronger. Gives you a chance. That I cannot control you. But I do not have to control you to rob you of what I want. You are nothing. Your Symbiote is mine! I will be free!
~ Knull fighting Venom.
Knull, also known as the God of the Symbiotes, is one of the main antagonists in the Marvel Comics universe, serving as the main antagonist of the Venom comic book series.

He is an ancient malevolent deity who was responsible for the creation of the Symbiote race. He seeks to expand the darkness all across the universe by conquering, destroying and corrupting every life form he comes across. He serves as the overarching antagonist of the Absolute Carnage event, the God-Butcher story arc, and later as the titular main antagonist of the King in Black series. He is one of the arch-enemies of Venom/Eddie Brock, alongside Carnage and Riot as well

ok mr anime nazi pfp. very epic and based.

Thanks for the info

If you look into knull,
Knull looks back!

Attachments

• Faggot.PNG
    Faggot.PNG
    139.9 KB · Views: 7
ok mr anime nazi pfp. very epic and based.

I AM BASED!

Attachments

• BASED.PNG
    BASED.PNG
    158.7 KB · Views: 3