Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Knowledge doesn't equal power for incels, it equals sadness and despair

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
I wish I just stayed inside and played games and watch anime, being at peace, without wondering what real life would be like.

Everything works the opposite for incels.

I wish I just stayed inside and played games and watch anime, being at peace, without wondering what real life would be like.
You can't escape reality forever Tbh.

You can't escape reality forever Tbh.
I could've vidyamaxxed till I was 30, and only then wake up to cold harsh reality. Now I cannot go back to gaming anymore and enjoy it like i used to. That is a lot of premium cope thrown out the window.

But don't those copes help you escape reality?

I could've vidyamaxxed till I was 30, and only then wake up to cold harsh reality. Now I cannot go back to gaming anymore and enjoy it like i used to. That is a lot of premium cope thrown out the window.
Give it time, you absolute youngcel. You'll mellow out after a few years.

It's a double edge sword.
Depends on you what you do with the knowledge.

We could only be saved by genetic manipulation. This already exists in sports. Through genetic insertion using viruses contaminated with genes from top athletes, it is already possible to increase the amount of red blood cells in the blood, which increases the breath, increase the maximum potential of natural muscle mass, skin tone and other things. It is not yet possible to modify bones, but it is better than nothing.

It is a pity that this technology is still illegal, and that it can only be accessed by traveling to the Middle East and paying an outrageous amount. We will be dead by the time this technology is finally used on a large scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back