Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Knowing redpills and gaining knowledge was a complete waste for me

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
While others who get redpilled on vital things and issues preform very well after such as going to the gym & getting big, increased happiness, higher grades, etc

Subhumans like me researching and hanging out in these communities don’t get these benefits. The coping I did with Andrew Tate got me nowhere and all the political redpills I learned about well just about every niche redpill talking point there is I know.

However what the fuck did that do for me? I’m still the same fucking loser, still have the same issues that I had prior in fact these issues have gotten far worse, despite increase in knowledge I’m still a failure in regards to academics, perceived as dumber irl, etc. Sure I may know a lot of info normies may not know but so what? In genuine skills in life they mog me hard while I still scrape by the bottom underperforming not just below average but preforming the worst anywhere i go. Maybe everything I believe in is a cope for my misery & failure.

Half the stuff a lot of you oldcels learned when you were older I know when I’m younger but it means nothing. Plus even if I do you guys still mogged me hard at the ages I took the Blackpill 16-18. How am I supposed to promote these talking points when my entire life is contradictory towards the ubermensch lifestyle. I am undeserving of being this much of a failure and I should get compensation from whatever deity that has cursed me.