Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Know that many of the people you see in stores are sexhavers

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
AND THATS A BRUTAL FACT

TITLE

Burger King 3448903207

Last edited:
everyones having sex except us

If your referring to people who work in stores, than your wrong.
Lots of people who work in stores are old, bald, short, ugly, dark--skinned, fat or all the above.

I'm 30, and by now, 99% of the men my age have already had sex or at least kissed, held hands, hugged, went on dates.

This is absolutely brutal and it is killing my soul. I can barely look men in the eye anymore knowing they have seen a woman naked. Knowing they have touched a woman. Knowing they have penetrated a woman.

I am subhuman scum. Everything is bad, always. I always feel bad.

Lots of people who work in stores are old
Yeah they are old, which means they got to live in an era where as a man you just needed to find a job to get a woman. Women were socially encouraged to find a husband and be a good wife.

Nowadays it's the total opposite. Everything is upside down lately

I'm 30, and by now, 99% of the men my age have already had sex or at least kissed, held hands, hugged, went on dates.

This is absolutely brutal and it is killing my soul. I can barely look men in the eye anymore knowing they have seen a woman naked. Knowing they have touched a woman. Knowing they have penetrated a woman.

I am subhuman scum. Everything is bad, always. I always feel bad.
handsex for life