Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Knock knock, FBI open up

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
What would you do if the feds somehow one day turned up to your doorstep (either as a metaphor or quite literally) inquiring into your conduct on this site?

Feds don't have jurisdiction over curryland.

I have no fucking idea. I doubt it will ever happen because they have real criminals to catch and I doubt they’d pay much mind to some high inhib loser like me

Invite them over for a bbq because fbicels are my brothers

uhhhh what seems to be the problem officer? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What would you do if the feds somehow one day turned up to your doorstep (either as a metaphor or quite literally) inquiring into your conduct on this site?
Id kill myself of embarrassment after my entire family learns that i post on this site because of an fbi visit.

I don't give a fuck I've never done anything serious, and I've always respected others as long as they respected me. They couldn't tell me shit, literally. I express my opinions without falling into any kind of gravity that could take me to bad places. Also I would defend my opinion as I always have. Often uninformed people have a distorted opinion of incels, an example among many is the stuff that Europe wrote about incels (I'm talking about the pdf) I have enough evidence to prove my innocence.

I don't give a fuck I've never done anything serious, and I've always respected others as long as they respected me. They couldn't tell me shit, literally. I express my opinions without falling into any kind of gravity that could take me to bad places. Also I would defend my opinion as I always have. Often uninformed people have a distorted opinion of incels, an example among many is the stuff that Europe wrote about incels (I'm talking about the pdf) I have enough evidence to prove my innocence.
and as I have already written I do not agree with everything about incels (especially in this forum), from political ideas to other things. I simply like places where everyone is free to write what they want. What others publish is their business, but as long as I do not do anything serious I have no reason to worry

Id kill myself of embarrassment after my entire family learns that i post on this site because of an fbi visit.
:feelskek: Relatable though. I’d feel like such a loser if that happened that I could never live with it. Imagine my mother reading my entire post history :whatfeels:

I would kms from embarrassment

Ask how much they pay Master to keep this site up

The FBI has no jurisdiction over the Russian Federation.

anyway as an Italian I am safe hahahahah, here is what GPT told me:Ciao amico,

Interacting with a forum like incel.is can potentially attract the attention of law enforcement, especially if you are discussing content that could be considered dangerous or promote hate. However, it is important to remember that simply expressing opinions, without committing or inciting illegal acts, should not usually lead to legal consequences.

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies frequently monitor online forums and platforms for potential threats to public safety. However, it is unlikely that a US agency would take action against a foreign national simply for expressing opinions, unless those opinions are associated with illegal behavior or plans.

:feelskek: Relatable though. I’d feel like such a loser if that happened that I could never live with it.
fr, id feel so much shame my only option would be either run away and be homeless, or just kill myself

Imagine my mother reading my entire post history :whatfeels:
aw hell no :worryfeels: especially considering all the negative things ive said about my family on here :feelsohgod:

If it's any silver lining for you though, if your mom read your post history she'd probably think its really sweet and wholesome how much you've praised your father on here

As for the sex doll post... im curious, does your mom know you have it? If not, how shocked would she be to see that post lmao :feelshaha:

fr, id feel so much shame my only option would be either run away and be homeless, or just kill myself
Killing yourself is better than rotting as a homeless man in most places, especially in my state that has cold winters
aw hell no :worryfeels: especially considering all the negative things ive said about my family on here :feelsohgod:
Yeah, I praised my mother a lot too, but I’ve also said some bad, but true things about her that she should not see, or I am gonna be homeless.
If it's any silver lining for you though, if your mom read your post history she'd probably think its really sweet and wholesome how much you've praised your father on here
Yeah, not everything I say on here is bad. Gotta mention a few good people you had in your life sometimes
As for the sex doll post... im curious, does your mom know you have it? If not, how shocked would she be to see that post lmao :feelshaha:
She wouldn’t be shocked at all if she saw that post. She has seen the sex doll, and does not care because she knows I’m a sex deprived, lonely guy

She wouldn’t be shocked at all if she saw that post. She has seen the sex doll, and does not care because she knows I’m a sex deprived, lonely guy
well damn, ngl im kinda shocked to hear that. Personally I'm so used to living in a strict christian anti-sex household that i guess i sometimes forget that most parents are more leniant toward that kind of thing

she knows I’m a sex deprived, lonely guy
It must be really nice to have a mom thats at least somewhat understanding of your inceldom. One time my mom wanted to antagonize me for being lonely and she said in a condescending, patronizing voice "what? Do you need a girlfriend? Teehee"

She made girls such a taboo topic that none of her kids ever learned how to talk to girls, and now she has 4 sons that are adult virgins. Brutal

Cosplay as Tyrone so I can get some glowie pussy

Tell them that I’m secretly antifa and I’m infiltrating in order to publish a hit piece on twitter

It's @Animecel2D, officer ! He made me do it :feelsbaton:

I’d laugh in their faces for actually taking the time and effort to investigate an irrelevant loser like me

well damn, ngl im kinda shocked to hear that. Personally I'm so used to living in a strict christian anti-sex household that i guess i sometimes forget that most parents are more leniant toward that kind of thing
Yeah, your parents fucked you up with a strict upbringing. Brutal part is you probably weren’t genetically going to be an incel. Your parents screwed up your mind
It must be really nice to have a mom thats at least somewhat understanding of your inceldom. One time my mom wanted to antagonize me for being lonely and she said in a condescending, patronizing voice "what? Do you need a girlfriend? Teehee"
Your mom sucks. At least my mom is somewhat understanding of the struggle (despite not knowing how hard it is to get a romantic partner as a man). She’s also like a close friend to me and we hang out a lot
She made girls such a taboo topic that none of her kids ever learned how to talk to girls, and now she has 4 sons that are adult virgins. Brutal
That’s ridiculous. Literal child abuse honestly. How tf did she create 4 incels?!!!! Wtf

I'm destroying my pc and my phone before they get in

All of it falls under 1st amendment and no laws were broken and no crimes were committed.

Let me call my lawyer Saul Goodman