Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knife er

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
for a disclaimer this is just morbid curiosity, Is it possible to go er with a knife? For broke niggas that can’t afford a gun. How many people could you annihilate?

Since I can’t seem to delete this now, for the mods that have to review this. I’m not gonna do anything don’t report me. It was just a curious question. Do you think you could just delete this post and pretend this never happened?

Last edited:
conceptual-image-of-an-fbi-agent-conducting-surveillance-picture-id511789528

I do not support violence but for the purpose of self defense against random assaults, a knife is relatively easy to defend against. A truck or a gun, is almost impossible to defend against, however.

UK NIGGERS:
for a disclaimer this is just morbid curiosity, Is it possible to go er with a knife? For broke niggas that can’t afford a gun. How many people could you annihilate?

16161363-upper-class-british-man.jpg

FBI

Let's open a poll to ban this niggerwhore.