Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knajjd: The Gay Mod Everyone Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why make such a long post when it doesn't prove anything?
It reads more like he was trolling.
Gay marriage to get a green card ... that's not gay, that's genius and based. :feelshaha:

Here Cummy is again repeating it
Repeating isn't proving. Where are the screenshots? Where is the proof where Knajjd admits being legitimately gay?

You fail to deliver any proof.

All you did is showing that he was a very entertaining, edgy user with a great sense of humor. He was always made fun of for his feminine looks, it's just funny that he trolls back with slight hints of gay trollposting.

This insane little gay boy ruled over incels.is like a tyrant for years.
And quite frankly turned it into one big gay joke.

Thank god his time is finished
He didn't "rule" like a tyrant. He was an extremely good site moderator, others should take notes.

"Thank god his time is finished" .. Yes, because he would've banned you in a second, because you are a literal Inceltears poster.
You literally made fun of incels on r/IncelTears and are still here.
Now shut your mouth and go back to IncelTears, post there again about how Incels are basement dwelling shut ins, you pathetic low life.

The proof is that Knajjd has my address and is already threatening me. That's how you know he's fucking gay.
I would be pissed too if somebody spreads missinformation about me on a site that I'm banned on.
Which discord server is knajjd on? Where can I talk to him?

I've seen him post on a discord. That poor guy doesn't have a single healthy brain cel left in his head from all the booze and his mental illness. Just leave him alone. He can't even write 3 consecutive sentences that make sense.

Doing vc with him is always the same

>yells nigger
>says thank u

His mom enters the room and starts yelling at him in turkish :feelskek:
over for him

Gay marriage to get a green card ... that's not gay, that's genius and based. :feelshaha:

Repeating isn't proving. Where are the screenshots? Where is the proof where Knajjd admits being legitimately gay?

All you did is showing that he was a very entertaining, edgy user with a great sense of humor. He was always made fun of for his feminine looks, it's just funny that he trolls back with slight hints of gay trollposting.

He didn't "rule" like a tyrant. He was an extremely good site moderator, others should take notes.

"Thank god his time is finished" .. Yes, because he would've banned you in a second, because you are a literal Inceltears poster.
Now shut your mouth and go back to IncelTears, post there again about how Incels are basement dwelling shut ins, you pathetic low life.

Even if he is "just kidding," he never afforded anyone else that benefit of the doubt. No one else he punished he would accept was "just kidding." If he had said "I guess you were probably kidding but we don't allow that here, I'd allow it anywhere else but not here" then fine. But that's not what he said.

He made no bones about taking everyone's gay japes seriously. He deserves as good as he gives. And if these stories about him giving niggas buttjobs is true, he does.

Even if he is "just kidding," he never afforded anyone else that benefit of the doubt. No one else he punished he would accept was "just kidding." If he had said "I guess you were probably kidding but we don't allow that here, I'd allow it anywhere else but not here" then fine. But that's not what he said.

He made no bones about taking everyone's gay japes seriously. He deserves as good as he gives. And if these stories about him giving niggas buttjobs is true, he does.
I'm sure the story of him raping a sleeping/drugged Stacy is true, though

This is a reason IP data should be purged. Not because of feds but because of random dudes becoming mods and abusing that privileged information. It doesn't prevent alts anyway.
I am pretty sure only the admin got access to such information. Right @Infinity :worryfeels:?

I am pretty sure only the admin got access to such information. Right @Infinity :worryfeels:?

But Knajjd, despite not being an admin, was able to find @Komesarj89.

Jesus Christ, 2022 gets more and more interesting.
:yes:well tbh If you checked the discord occasionally you'd easily see that Knajjd was always a bit off

I doubt. I was once a moderator on some forum on the same engine and I saw all IP under posts. It was useful for detecting users with multiple accounts.

Stop crying about IP, it's useless for stalking without cooperation with ISP which no such a stalker could have.

So how did Knajjd find him?

He did sound a bit feminine on voice ngl

A faggot with anime foid Avi turns out to be a faggot? Really weird right? :feelskek:

The proof is that Knajjd has my address and is already threatening me. That's how you know he's fucking gay.
Maybe he is going to rape you? :feelshaha:

Lol at calling him gay. He is drunk and says wtf he wants. He was constantly saying that he had sex with unconscious foid and that turned out to be fake as well. Also where is knajjd? I can't find his account

Lol at calling him gay. He is drunk and says wtf he wants. He was constantly saying that he had sex with unconscious foid and that turned out to be fake as well. Also where is knajjd? I can't find his account

Who says that turned out to be fake?

Regardless of what's fake and what's not, Knajjd is at the absolute least a hypocrite.

View: https://youtu.be/989-7xsRLR4

Even if he is "just kidding," he never afforded anyone else that benefit of the doubt. No one else he punished he would accept was "just kidding."

He made no bones about taking everyone's gay japes seriously.

He had the zeal and frenzy of a Cardinal at the Spanish Inquisition.

Holy shit. Does this forum even have a single genuine incel mod? It's just ridiculous, every once in a while we hear such brilliant news, someone is either a fakecel, or infiltrator, or foid, or fag, for fucks sake :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Why exactly are you so much against gays in here? Why do need a rule against them?
Ask stupid questions, win stupid prizes. Permabanned. :feelsugh::feelsseriously:

Knajjd is a mystery, he uses these gay jokes on discord (so much to the point that it's just wierd) all the time but banned anything remotely gay on sight when he modded here.

:yes:well tbh If you checked the discord occasionally you'd easily see that Knajjd was always a bit off
Yes, it was always weird how accepting he was of a lot of things he hated on this forum.

He was much more active there than here though, and even though I rarely talked to him, I often saw absolutely incoherent and weird conversations he took part in, and I could never decide if he was joking/trolling or (as others have already said here) he's truly drunk all the time.

Because if you read his responses to ban appeals here, it usually didn't give the impression of an alcoholic who cannot even write three consecutive complete sentences.

Meh, since day 1 dude always gave off suspect vibes lol

That faggot is a bit sus.

But what about him forcing himself on a sleeping girl? If I remember, that was a credible claim.
He repeated that a lot, butt i also saw that he denied it several times, and claimed he was still a virgin.

Attacking each other is so pitiful

Holy shit. Does this forum even have a single genuine incel mod? It's just ridiculous, every once in a while we hear such brilliant news, someone is either a fakecel, or infiltrator, or foid, or fag, for fucks sake :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Good point. :feelshehe:

Believe @Uggo Mongo told me today he’d heard iami was actually either a Chadlite or at least high tier normie poster from California.

Incels
ZhxXSww78met 1

Very unfortunate information! He was a pretty good mod.
Did knajjd not rape a sleeping foid at a party a few years back? I think he's bisexual.
He did, which I find weird.

Did you guys completely wipe his account and information from the system I see trace of him left on this site besides the millions of posts people made on him

Did you guys completely wipe his account and information from the system I see trace of him left on this site besides the millions of posts people made on him
He removed his account

His stupid face in that foid style selfie picture alone proves that he's a homosexial

So in other words, him being strict on banning faggot talk on this form was just him projecting?

@Sans, this is bad news for your hero and role model.

Also, another reason why I don't go on Fagcord is because it's a cesspit of faggotry.

So in other words, him being strict on banning faggot talk on this form was just him projecting?

@Sans, this is bad news for your hero and role model.
Meh, I thought the dude was funny af and I do miss him but I’ve always kinda suspected he was gay

i always knew deep down knajjd was too fucking cute to be straight

Status
Not open for further replies.