Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Knajjd made a rap song.

it was today on looksmax already, knajjd is ultimate slayer

He is amazingly good looking for a Türk. Too bad hes cursed with shitty height.

Fake News! Here’s him singing for real.

He is amazingly good looking for a Türk. Too bad hes cursed with shitty height.
There are so many guys here in my city mogs shit out of his existence though. Specially New generation slayers
Not his voice btw it was another guy he was here and on discord i forgot his name

There are so many guys here in my city mogs shit out of his existence though. Specially New generation slayers
Yeah man i know. Most people in my city are average at worst. My classmates were bunch of slayers. But knajjd has an unique look.He dont look Turkish at all.

Yeah man i know. Most people in my city are average at worst. My classmates were bunch of slayers. But knajjd has an unique look.He dont look Turkish at all.
Yes agreed on that.

Cousin mog is worst btw over if your 15yo cousin mogs you. There is no place for ugly men jfl there's nowhere to escape

Yes agreed on that.

Cousin mog is worst btw over if your 15yo cousin mogs you. There is no place for ugly men jfl there's nowhere to escape
Everyone mogs me lol. My face is so anormal. I need to get jaw surgery asap If i want to interact with people.life sucks when youre ugly.

@FrailPaleStaleMale fuck I remember that discord call it was quality

Well he is a karabogacel

i wonder what he thinks of this

Says video unavailable for me

He’s a 5’2 ultra Twinkcel manlet. JFL at thinking an “attractive” (it’s more attractive to men tbh, it’s too soft and unmasculine for women, but fags love that shit) face is going to save him from those stats.
Knajjd is a TRUCEL. Anyone who denies his pain is a bluepilled cuckold.

He would be a pretty boy slayer of JBs if he wasn't a midget

knajjd beatmoggs me