Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kiwifarms is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rójj

Rójj

Banned
-
They've used us as "comedic relief" many times, too many times. They love to project their insecurities and feel superior. People who feel the need to feel superior are so Fucking annoying. Fuck kiwifarms.

Good. They are making us more popular.

Rójj said:
For the wrong reasons!
Incels who come here for the wrong reasons, stay for the good ones. Bad publicity is still publicity.

Jockcel said:
Incels who come here for the wrong reasons, stay for the good ones. Bad publicity is still publicity.

My sig is a good reason

Wtf is kiwifarms ?

they're all neckbeards and failed normies themselves

they hate us so much because they're literally one or two steps away from becoming like us, except the infinitely more pathetic, bluepilled versions.

Dissapointment said:
Wtf is kiwifarms ?

Cuckfarms is a haven for incels in denial.

Dissapointment said:
Wtf is kiwifarms ?
Wannabe 4chan, except kewifarms is completely blue pilled

Anyone that feels the need to feel superior to us, was never anything to begin with.

They are so irrelevant and not funny, seems like a worse and more bluepilled version of reddit.
Pissing off IncelTears is much better, at least they are not dumb and don't believing everything we post.

Just another failed encyclopedia dranarica type

what a faggoty name to have for a website - kiwifarms.

They started out as documenters of a manchild autist, I don't think you can top the scumminess of that. If I don't take shit from Chads, why would I take it from sub-6 fugazycels?

Kiwifarms has done what I believed to be the unthinkable.

A community that I honestly believe is beneath me.

I posted in the Incel thread and they banned me from it unless I proved myself, and I feel nothing but why the fuck would I waste a second on these unfunny faggots.

I find them so funny really, they're obsessed with downward comparisons so they can cope with what losers they are. That's literally the only reason one would be. You don't need to even think I hope they get theirs, you know they already have and so hard.

TheRealChincel said:
They started out as documenters of a manchild autist, I don't think you can top the scumminess of that. If I don't take shit from Chads, why would I take it from sub-6 fugazycels?

Sub-6? Try sub-4.5.

I don't know if you've seen any photographs of these subhumans, but let's just say that those Kiwifarms guys are in no position to throw stones.

Ceiling Cat said:
Sub-6? Try sub-4.5.

I don't know if you've seen any photographs of these subhumans, but let's just say that those Kiwifarms guys are in no position to throw stones.

I'm assuming a few normal-looking guys are there. Yeah, I saw some pics but didn't know how cherry-picked they were as it was posted on Lookism.

I don't even know how the average person ends there, i mean, imagine passing the 90% of your time in internet stalking x group, screenshoting shit, and then posts it there in some forum when akin retards like yourself to discuss how you dislike what you read all day and how x should embrace your snowflake, euphoric logic.

That's cuckfarms in an nutshell, the fact that they have stalked us since r/truecels baffles me, together with literally every group and subculture in the internet, literally inceltears together with all "let's dedicate a sub to x people i dislike" subreddit in stereoids

Let's not waste our time and attention in those imbeciles

The vast majority of guys who post on online forums are absolute losers.

not_here_4_points said:
I find them so funny really, they're obsessed with downward comparisons so they can cope with what losers they are. That's literally the only reason one would be. You don't need to even think I hope they get theirs, you know they already have and so hard.

They have a superiority complex

Lmao. They are most evident incels in denial

Groups that trolls incels tend to be even more truecels.

Feels bad for truecels, but at the same time if they are uncle toms and betrays their people I have no respect for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.