Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kiwi Farms gets taken down by a troon.

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-

One single complaint by some troon can take down whole websites and have every provider dump them.:feelswhat:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I believe Kiwifarms will come back but probably like the Daily Stormer they will move to the deep web and will lose a huge part of their userbase. Because you have to be very bored to waste time with Tor, deep web mail providers and all that sheit just to stalk trannies.

We should strangle and torture this subhuman to agony until he is barely alive and then throw him off to suffer (in GTA V)

I believe Kiwifarms will come back but probably like the Daily Stormer they will move to the deep web and will lose a huge part of their userbase. Because you have to be very bored to waste time with Tor, deep web mail providers and all that sheit just to stalk trannies.
If I’m not mistaken, they are already operating on Tor.

"She" should cope, seethe and dilate.

Trannies should be the new lolcows.

Last edited:
Also, he's a leafcuck.

Kiwi tried doxxing more than one member of the .is moderation team and failed pretty miserably. I will say that, however, Cloudflare's actions form a negative precedent--this isn't over. Not by a long shot.

Hopefully nothing happens to this site.
retard if you think nothing will happen to this site. either you're lucky and it just gets taken down or you're unlucky and it stays up long enough for you to be classes as a criminal

They will keep tightening the noose until there is nothing left because the general population loves eating the elite's cock.