Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kissinger speaks out against immigration

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
Kissinger says Germany took in to many immigrants.Its funny how when Germans were being killed by immigrants you would be a racist hecking nazi for saying this.Only now that kikes feel threatened is immigration nad

I agree. He is German and needs to be sent back to his homeland so he can stop those immigrants.

I agree. He is German and needs to be sent back to his homeland so he can stop those immigrants.
You didn't get what i said jfl i meant only after a kike says it are we goys allowed to think it

Kissinger says Germany took in to many immigrants.Its funny how when Germans were being killed by immigrants you would be a racist hecking nazi for saying this.Only now that kikes feel threatened is immigration nad

Weird. Why would the jews bring sandniggers that want to annihilate their existence closer to where they live? Fucking retards.

Does he feel complicit in the Great Replacement or something?

Multiculturalism is fraught with serious difficulties, he should know that!

Does he feel complicit in the Great Replacement or something?
I think he's just jealous that the architect of South and Central America's destruction in the 70s and 80s didn't himself come up with the Kalergi plan.

don't give a damn. you coomskin brought this pest upon yourselves by letting joos rape your ass

Attachments

• 1691206021089684.gif
    1691206021089684.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 4