Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kissing is disgusting

I want to kiss a khhtv woman that loves me.

That's the intimate part, you expose mouth bacteria and put yourself in a vulnerable position and play with each other's sensitive nerve endings. That's literally why kissing is hot and why promiscuity is gross on a reptilian lizard-brain level because you're introducing a larger and potentially hazardous pool of pathogens into your body from all past bodies. Also stuff like mate assurance ig.

Checked my saliva under a microscope and there was almost nothing there, while foids mouths will have billions upon billions of nasty germs from sucking dicks and licking dog's ass and ball licking tongues. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Foids are aliens that collect all DNA we should kick them off our planet they are invasive species.

In general, touching other beings isn't very hygienic, if anythings.