Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Kirby Planet Robobot is mediocre

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Three games I loved growing up were Kirby triple deluxe, Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby Mass Attack. Call me a fag but I genuinely enjoyed these games to their core. However one game I never played simply due to it never going on sale and me not wanting to spend all my saved funds on Kirby was Kirby Planet Robobot. I heard it was ThE BeST KiRbY eVeR. Upon playing it recently I was utterly disappointed. If you want to know how boring this game is I started it in January and only finished it yesterday.

None of the levels are interesting, the world themes are boring and cliche, the bosses are forgettable outside of the first two and the last. Actually the only good part of the entire game in my view is the first level and final boss. The rest of the game is just mediocre.

No idea why people claim this is the best Kirby game. 5/10. Although I will give kudos to the music. Before the last two worlds it's decent with some great themes

Three games I loved growing up were Kirby triple deluxe (2014)
:feelshaha:

dennis the menace smile GIF

LOL

View: https://youtu.be/eEPJFUf99q4?feature=shared

So funny. I want that too when I grow up later.

Last edited:
kirby super star mogs ngl