Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kings don't become kings on their own; kings are kings as long as others are willing to serve them. Same goes for women & simps who worship them.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Women are only goddesses today because they are the producers, dealers, and gatekeepers of sex and sexuality. Since men are addictively dependent on the highs which female sexuality provide them, they are willing to serve, glorify, and devote themselves to narcissistic cults of women's body worship. Men at large believe that upon attainting some breadcrumbs of affection, validation, and access to female bodies, they too can ascend and enjoy the same god status which women enjoy but this is a delusion of the highest order because women will always relentlessly gatekeep their bodies, sexuality and beauty and use it to manipulate and destroy men if necessary.

This hope and false desire to attain god status in society through "winning" of a woman's body is what keeps men into serving women which only reinforces women's goddess status. Hypothetically, if tomorrow all men rose up and rejected female sexuality, women would be reduced to begging on the streets.

High IQ. This is true. Women wouldn’t have the power they do if men didn’t support it

High IQ. This is true. Women wouldn’t have the power they do if men didn’t support it
The video is absolutely suifuel. Its from the anime Kaiji. Its a totally blackpilled anime; it has no female characters.

Men at large believe that upon attainting some breadcrumbs of affection, validation, and access to female bodies, they too can ascend and enjoy the same god status which women enjoy
isn't it more like
high status --> get woman

isn't it more like
high status --> get woman
In a gynocentric lookist society, men can only become high status if they have female approval and validation. Women decide who is high status and who is low. A sexless STEMcel earning $200k per year is still low status despite his earnings and financial security because he's not sexually attractive to women. Meanwhile, a NEET bodybuilder rotting in his parent's basement and garage can become high status if he enjoys the attention of multiple women everywhere and has flings.

sex has always been important to people

but modern feminism and simpdom is a result of capitalism and democratic ideals, which have corrupted society

Yes, this is why I'm advocating for a total simp death

sex has always been important to people
Yes but women haven't been able to gatekeep it from men to the extent that they have in modern times in order to manipulate us into being these simps who are coerced into participating in their narcissistic cults of worship of their bodies. By gatekeeping a primal need of sex, women have starved men and thereafter successfully manipulated men into worshiping them which is why this thread I made is very important. In order to starved desperate and hungry slaves to rise up and overthrow their oppressors, the slaves must first free themselves from manipulation by bravely declaring that they have no need for women. Only through rejection and boycott can we reset the system. As long as we continue to justify our need for sex, we will forever be slaves to women.

The Redpill only works for Chads and Tall men short Incel men are doomed forever many simps believe in the Redpill

Water is wet as long as it's water.

chads are kings, women are queens

Isaiah 49:25

But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Isaiah 49:25

But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
ok

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back