Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kingdom Cope: Deliverance

Celius

Celius

-
Game’s always run like shit on my end but it’s just SUCH a good cope, I mean, my God. :feelsohh:

d6b10f6c81c74d272023f4be28678c69.jpg

I was arranged to marry this dirty slut Bianca until she got brutally butt fucked by the cumans who attacked our village and annihilated everybody. Long story short, I got to fuck this other girl named Theresa cause I punched this one guy and she was like damn you must be pretty hot and then afterwards I betabuxxed the queen with some stuff and fucked her too and then got drunk with this priest and fucked a goat and then slept with some prostitute afterwards and now I’m pretty sure I’m dying of aids or some other negative effect in the stats, idk.

Anyhoo, time to restart the game and make it even more immersive by grinding the virgin achievement. :feelsjuice:

nn5m40suoed41.png

Wish me luck, boyos. :feelsautistic:
Technically speaking though, I don’t need it. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
How did you like the combat? It kinda grew on me after a while even though I hated it at the start

Amazing game, imo much better than skyrim and similar.
How did you like the combat? It kinda grew on me after a while even though I hated it at the start
I liked it from the start, i lost my first year tournament, second year i annihilated them.

Seriously though, it is so heavily flawed that I don’t even know where to begin. The whole game is fucking flawed but I’ve always loved it.

The combat becomes unbearable when you’re 1v+2ing.

The fast travel is also just straight up slow travel and the whole fucking thing is so clunky to play sometimes.

Amazing game, imo much better than skyrim and similar.
It took direct inspiration from those. It’s like Oblivion minus the fantasy and all the mage shit but I still don’t prefer it to TES.

I liked it from the start, i lost my first year tournament, second year i annihilated them.
It takes a while to click but yeah, good game.

I remember watching the first trailers back in 2014 and getting super hyped. I've always wanted a game like this, set in a historically accurate medieval world.

But ironically i haven't actually managed to play it yet, kek. My older toaster computer just couldn't run it.

My older toaster computer just couldn't run it.
Try Mount & Blade instead. See if it helps scratching that medieval itch for you but I couldn’t get into it sadly, too sandbox for my taste.

Seriously though, it is so heavily flawed that I don’t even know where to begin. The whole game is fucking flawed but I’ve always loved it.

The fast travel is also just straight up slow travel and the whole fucking thing is so clunky to play sometimes.
yeah the camera kinda goes haywire for me when there’s more than one enemy and then when you get hit and they all pile on I can’t move for shit because of all the stagger. It definitely seems the combat is a lot more suited for 1 on 1. On my first playthrough I got stuck on that part where the miller teaches you how to lockpick, for the life of me that minigame was impossible for me until I got the hang of it

Try Mount & Blade instead. See if it helps scratching that medieval itch for you but I couldn’t get into it sadly, too sandbox for my taste.
I have a better PC now. Got it this summer. I also already own the game with all DLCs on Steam. Soon i should be able to play, i just want to finish a couple of other games i have already started first.

Any tips for new players before i start? Kek

I have a better PC now. Got it this summer. Soon i should be able to play, i just want to finish a couple of other games i have already started first.
It’s DRM-free on GOG so you know what to do. :hax:

Any tips for new players before i start? Kek
Take it slow. Trust me, you don’t wanna rush through this otherwise it’ll be a fiasco. Grind pickpocket, lockpicking and strength (combat) early on. You can’t save scum this fucking game unless you make like 5k and pile up on Savior Schnapps so again, take it slow.

Take it slow. Trust me, you don’t wanna rush through this otherwise it’ll be a fiasco. Grind pickpocket, lockpicking and strength (combat) early on. You can’t save scum this fucking game unless you make like 5k and pile up on Savior Schnaps so again, take it slow.
Nice, thanks brocel :yes:

Nice, thanks brocel :yes:
I gotchu buddy boyo. Oh and there’s this thing called ‘simplified lockpicking’ in the settings. Make sure you put it on. Makes your life easier especially on a controller.

Looks good, if you are interested in telling me more about it I need a good cope, medieval stuff is up my alley

Looks good, if you are interested in telling me more about it I need a good cope
It’s a good fucking game. Not much else to it. I seldom find games as immersive as this and Oblivion and Skyrim. You can pick every little object around the world, get into fights at any moment (you can’t kill essentials unlike F:NV for instance but still), it’s got decent RPG elements but nothing too dense and deep, some good characters, surprisingly very well-written female protagonist in A Woman’s Lot DLC (go figure), and overall, it puts AAA gaming in shambles. If you’re a sucker for medieval shit like I am, you gotta try the game. I’ve been playing it on and off since 2020. The combat is a little rough on the edges, but everything else? Solid.

medieval stuff is up my alley
Medieval + dark / high fantasy = giga comfy kino. :feelscomfy:

yeah the camera kinda goes haywire for me when there’s more than one enemy and then when you get hit and they all pile on I can’t move for shit because of all the stagger. It definitely seems the combat is a lot more suited for 1 on 1.
It’s so shitty. Realistic my ass, if your game is not functioning properly then you’ve designed it like shit.

On my first playthrough I got stuck on that part where the miller teaches you how to lockpick, for the life of me that minigame was impossible for me until I got the hang of it
Yeah, so did a lot of people actually jfl.

Last edited:
It’s a good fucking game. Not much else to it. I seldom find games as immersive as this and Oblivion and Skyrim. You can pick every little object around the world, get into fights at any moment (you can’t kill essentials unlike F:NV for instance but still), it’s got decent RPG elements but nothing too dense and deep, some good characters, surprisingly very well-written female protagonist in A Woman’s Lot DLC (go figure), and overall, it puts AAA gaming in shambles. If you’re a sucker for medieval shit like I am, you gotta try the game. I’ve been playing it on and off since 2020. The combat is a little rough on the edges, but everything else? Solid.

Medieval + dark / high fantasy = giga comfy kino. :feelscomfy:
Downloading right now, it looks like the game I have always needed/wanted to play. I thought for honor would be like this but I found the combat system in that game stupid.

It took direct inspiration from those. It’s like Oblivion minus the fantasy and all the mage shit but I still don’t prefer it to TES.

It takes a while to click but yeah, good game.
I like how adrenaline rush combat seems, i would always start with sprinting kick then slash him while he is staggered, while against multiple opponents depends on how close they are to each other, best to walk backwards and wait for them to run into your sword swing.

I like how adrenaline rush combat seems, i would always start with sprinting kick then slash him while he is staggered, while against multiple opponents depends on how close they are to each other, best to walk backwards and wait for them to run into your sword swing.
See, I tried to play the game the way it had been intended but I realized after a while that just spamming RB instead is the way to go. :feelsthink:

And this is coming from someone who hates spammy combat systems jfl.

See, I tried to play the game the way it had been intended but I realized after a while that just spamming RB instead is the way to go. :feelsthink:

And this is coming from someone who hates spammy combat systems jfl.
Sadly in first person games combat always mostly sucks, in some its slow and like youre floating on the screen, feels like both the sword and the enemy have no weight, in Oblivion that was evidently.

Holy based. Make sure you get the DLCs too and don’t beat yourself too much if you’re not getting into it instantly. It takes a little time and patience.

Oh don’t even get me started on that ubislop. :feelsugh:
Yeah I am pirating it with all the DLCs

Sadly in first person games combat always mostly sucks
How could you dishonor Dishonored like that, my man. :feelsbadman:

in some its slow and like youre floating on the screen, feels like both the sword and the enemy have no weight, in Oblivion that was evidently.
Bethesda’s combat systems have always sucked balls too but they’re still miles ahead of anything KCD. :feelskek:

Some first person non-shooters have really good combats. Dying Light being a prime example of how it can be done without the usage of just guns.

I usually like games with a medieval setting if they have fantasy elements (magic, creatures), so I'm not sure I'd like this. Also the main character looks like a soyboy :feelsugh:

It feels like a very white game, I enjoyed it, after I got full knight armor and good sword it was basically GG. I love the forest they remind me of the ones I grew up in except less bandits and hungarians