Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

King Kong (2005) is basically a metaphor for deathnik men lusting after white women.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Think about it. A giant gorilla (the gorilla being a metaphor for deathnik men) that only interacts with people by eating them as sacrificial lambs, somehow changes his ways and/or tradition by befriending (or simping for) a white woman instead his usual dark-skinned female victims. Then he fights a dozen of dinosaurs (another metaphor for thirsty deathnik men) to safeguard his prize (the white woman). Eventually he gets captured and showcased (deathnik men getting humiliated by the superior white natives of the west) thousands of miles away before finally breaking free, going on a rampage and risking his life again for a white woman. In the end, a bunch of white men shoot the deathnik (or gorilla, whatever) and he gives his life just to spend another second with a white woman.

TL;DR: 2005 version of King Kong is basically about a FOB deathnik simping and dying for a white woman who eventually gets lynched by white men.

Edited because I had to change “women” to “men” in my last sentence.

Last edited:
quite true but the white woman was still attracted to the ethnic in the movie (king kong 2005) and tried to save him. it also shows that "ascension" with the other ethnic women doesn't count

This movie had a pretty good tie-in videogame IIRC

quite true but the white woman was still attracted to the ethnic in the movie (king kong 2005) and tried to save him. it also shows that "ascension" with the other ethnic women doesn't count
She was attracted to a Jew (Adrien Brody)

she definitely tried saving king kong when he was captured and when the planes were shooting him and when the movie director shoot him with sleeping gas.
she also played with him in the ice so she was attracted to him.
She was attracted to a Jew (Adrien Brody)
the jew was just temporary attraction b4 meeting king kong
"beast and the beauty" is also the same as "king kong"

The whole discovery channel is a metaphor for ethnics.

You could have just said nigger instead
a sandnigger or any other semitic people will look like this

a nigger will be a king kong

Think about it. A giant gorilla (the gorilla being a metaphor for deathnik men) that only interacts with people by eating them as sacrificial lambs, somehow changes his ways and/or tradition by befriending (or simping for) a white woman instead his usual dark-skinned female victims. Then he fights a dozen of dinosaurs (another metaphor for thirsty deathnik men) to safeguard his prize (the white woman). Eventually he gets captured and showcased (deathnik men getting humiliated by the superior white natives of the west) thousands of miles away before finally breaking free, going on a rampage and risking his life again for a white woman. In the end, a bunch of white men shoot the deathnik (or gorilla, whatever) and he gives his life just to spend another second with a white woman.

TL;DR: 2005 version of King Kong is basically about a FOB deathnik simping and dying for a white woman who eventually gets lynched by white men.

Edited because I had to change “women” to “men” in my last sentence.
2A9B574C 57DB 4ED5 99D6 019A816FBECA

@Made in Heaven

Man I don't even want white women. I want a Noodle Stacy.

Reminder.

DAILY REMINDER.