Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel kindness is precious

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
So it is rare. Usually people will just be hostile, deceitful and lying.

This indifferent world makes things even worse. It would be better if everyone were ESSENTIALLY GOOD AND FULL OF INFINITE GOODNESS, instead of having stronger tendencies towards evil due to external/internal factors. Even I am included in this.

Do you remember the last time you were kind? I'm not talking about bluepill concepts, I'm talking about essential foundations for a less boring coexistence.

I find it extremely annoying when you are kind and only receive contempt, from both foid and normies, it is disheartening.

You are not kind yourself while intellectually disingenous.

You are not kind yourself while intellectually disingenous.

The previous topic still gets you, but I warn you, there is no falsehood. There is cruel truth. Beauty is not subjective, it is objective. And I don't care about Kant's examples, because I don't follow him.

The previous topic still gets you, but I warn you, there is no falsehood. There is cruel truth. Beauty is not subjective, it is objective. And I don't care about Kant's examples, because I don't follow him.
It is not a matter of following, but a matter of proving or debunking.

Human beings aren't be capable of being 100% selfless

It is not a matter of following, but a matter of proving or debunking.
But it has already been debunked, anthropology and ontology are defined based on what I said before, and it really is. I do not follow Kant, there is no agreement on my part with that.

I do not see how.
You see it or not, it doesn't matter. It's a pattern of the very anthropology and ontology of being, including bioarchitecture (which positivism states), so it doesn't matter if it's just a reaction through how we interact, because that's the point, just humans.

You see it or not, it doesn't matter. It's a pattern of the very anthropology and ontology of being, including bioarchitecture (which positivism states), so it doesn't matter if it's just a reaction through how we interact, because that's the point, just humans.
That doesn't prove anything at all, that's the problem. You're not giving an argument, you're just stating that X is like this in a certain way, while it is not demonstrated.

It's pure etymology.And the truth is that it does not go beyond pure logical syllogisms.

Yes, the world would be better if people were kind. Sadly, they are not, so I have no reason to be kind myself.

That doesn't prove anything at all, that's the problem. You're not giving an argument, you're just stating that X is like this in a certain way, while it is not demonstrated.

It's pure etymology.And the truth is that it does not go beyond pure logical syllogisms.
Yet this is what we have, it is closer to reason. The opposite does not matter, because it is a fallacy. It proves within its own parameters, science cannot be refuted by hunches. There is no such thing as the opposite being more logical, because it is not well founded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back