Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kindness gets you nowhere

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Kindness gets you nowhere if you’re an ugly man you gotta be hostile to get ahead I’ve been nice to people my whole life and all I got in was hostility and hatred from people and I’m sick of it people only listen when you’re low inhib and aggressive passive men are walked over like a rug not respected by anybody in this world kindness is perceived as weakness hostility is perceived as assertiveness

You should have a killer mentality

Acting nice is a way of playing politics. If you are a cunt nobody will like you, especially women, and HR will come for your neck because "you aren't a good fit" or whatever bullshit.
Best advice I can give? Act nice, but don't be nice.

Acting nice is a way of playing politics. If you are a cunt nobody will like you, especially women, and HR will come for your neck because "you aren't a good fit" or whatever bullshit.
Pragmatism pilled

”if you are a cunt women wont like you”

my brother is a cunt and has to beat women off of him and they still come back.

”if you are a cunt women wont like you”

my brother is a cunt and has to beat women off of him and they still come back.
If you are an UGLY cunt***
You are allowed to be a cunt if you are handsome, like my cousin who is also a hole abuser and he gets praised and gets pussy.

You can be both, and it'll be just fine... :feelsaww:

If, of course, you're Chad. :feelsclown:

Kind and hot guys are the first ones to be removed from the dating market because they are valuable, that leaves only douchebags and kind incels.

Kind and hot guys are the first ones to be removed from the dating market because they are valuable, that leaves only douchebags and kind incels.
Kind Chads become alpha providers, while the douchebags, who are more likely to be narcissistics and sociopaths, become power hungry from all the options they have and just wreak havoc.