Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kinda serious

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
My friend is feeling suicidal. It’s not related to inceldom, and he’s not a normie. This happened before, but he ended up feeling better, but I still get a little nervous all the time. What should I do? Should I call the hotline for help? Tried talking to him but he won’t listen. And no fucking shitpost questions. This is serious.

Tell him to start showering (srs)

tell him to improve his personality

Has he gone to therapy before? What caused him being suicidal?

Piss off.

Piss off.
His girlfriend broke up with him, and he won’t tell me why. He’s planning on jumping off the roof.
Again because of a girl jfl...

His girlfriend broke up with him, and he won’t tell me why. He’s planning on jumping off the roof.
Get him to cope for a while so he stops caring about his retarded girlfriend enough to die.

I really don’t know what to fucking do. No other retard that I talk to is picking up my phone. I’m on my own at the moment with this. And you guys. Anybody else other than us would just call the suicide hotline.

If I were you I'd call the hotline. I do not think that talking to him would help too much right now. Having a strong emotional reaction over a breakup should not be the cause of a suicide.

tell that faggot normie fuck to get another hole to fuck viola his "depression" cured

To be honest if your friend is considering suicide because his gf left him he's a fucking entitled feels-superior piece of shit. Many males here have never even held hands with a female and have never been suicidal about it, much less act like crybabies. Yet your guy, who was ABLE to get a girlfriend is crying for attention. This is the equivalent of "muh depression teehee" from females. Your friend is full of soy. No sympathy for him from my side lol

I'm sorry to hear that, only he can help himself in that situation, especially if he doesn't listen to anyone.

Unironically tell him to cope and of suicide's stupidity.
Also tell him holes aren't all that life'll offer.

Well, I calmed him down for now. I’ll probably update you guys, soon.
If I were you I'd call the hotline. I do not think that talking to him would help too much right now. Having a strong emotional reaction over a breakup should not be the cause of a suicide.
That’s not the only thing he hates about his life. There’s other things too.
He’s fine for now. Im still not at complete ease, though.

Last edited:
Tell him that there's a community full of people who have never hugged a girl in their lives and they still didn't kill themselves (for now).
But seriously, therapy and being there for him will probably help if he's really feeling suicidal, but I can't really give much advice because I never had to deal with that.

I think imma leave the way it is. He changed his profile picture and emoji on Kik. The emoji is now the sunglasses one. It was formerly the skeleton.

Yeah no, cant relate over that shit lmao.

Encourage him to commit suicide, he is a normie and deserves no sympathy from anyone especially you if you're a truecel. I would love to push a normie to suicide as revenge against society, they will never experience a fraction of the pain we feel as KHHV incels

OETPHRELQ5GFTHMFQVZCTQTAFQ

Start something togethER
Piss off.

Piss off.
Cuck if he sui because of a roastie

Probably his gf cheated on him