Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kinda hot take: why the fagcel hate?

I’ve been hit on by fags. Men like me more than women. And the world should suffer for that. Not only this, they would just ruin the site too. They cannot relate to us.
even the ugliest elephant man could probably find a fag to fuck him

GrAYcel got a point. More faggots means more women for us.

Now i know what you're thinking, please dont ban me. But i joined recently and i was kinda surprised to see all of the fagcel/lgbt hate on here lmfao. If chads get with other chads, or heck, guys get with other guys at all, that's just less closet cases dating straight women, so more opportunities for us. And i know what you're gonna say, what about the dykes? Frankly, almost all of the dykes i've seen are kinda ugly/look like men, so i'm not really worried on that standpoint. I couldnt see any good arguments for why we should get rid of gay people, except from a moral standpoint. And if you're against gay people on a moral basis, eh, can't stop you. but hey, these are just my thoughts.

TLDR: dyes on dykes means less ugly foids, men on men means less competition:feelsthink:
Because whenever they form a community (or at least there holds too many of them to keep dissolved among us), they would actively apply political rightness to us and bark for privileges towards their values and preferences.

I personally do not mind individuals of either, but their communities had better keep away from me.

(Sorry for possible grammar and misspelling

Because they’re gynocentric. Fuck faggots, bitches, and kikes. Read “the fag agenda” by Alexander Slavros

I don't hate them, but I don't want them to post here. Gay incels are just as real as femcels.