Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Kind of ironic when girls say they don't like guys who aren't being themselves.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Guys have all altered their personality, and act on behalf of lessons/ preventing bad experience while not being how they'd completely like to act because of what they know about women and how easily upset, autistic, unstable, unreasonable, suspicious, unreceptive, snappy and offtracky, offrailed.
Guys have no choice but to be fake to get pussy. It's the natural course. You cannot be yourself as a male, and have bright eyed/ heart-fluttered happy expectations (like we did pre-middleschool/highschool) without the inevitable paradigm shift of women and their offtracky/ offbase/ offrailed reactions/ responses/ readouts to whatever you're putting out there. It's totally unrealistic for women to believe that men have the personality they first started out with. Even Chads have painful experiences when forced to face down the bullshit environments rippled by foidish influences.
Women get offtracky based on hunches and suspicions. You can't even let them know about you having good intentions, or to do anything good for them unless you preplan how to do its delivery.
Even if you didn't intend to be fake to have a better chance of getting pussy, (which most men are, even in just talking with girls and not flirting), you have ot be fake to even be a good person because of how their suspicions that they call as instinct, and hormonesm akes them have offtracky/ offrailed snappy instability.
They are impulsive reptillian brain based creatures who could never build civilization on their own.

Last edited:
True my nigga, true.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

It's not ironic, it's lying bullshit.

It's not ironic, it's lying bullshit.
They like guys who aren't being themselves when they have the dominant/ ominously oppressive powerful demeanor that's venerated in society. Irony means they intend to have it done (yet resulting in the opposite result; opposite of what is intended), and I do think they do, but it's subconsciously contradicted by their primal foid impulses. A lot of women have happy clappy self-help straight laced life strategy ideals... but most of the time their societally fed ideology blocks off awareness to their hormones. Some who are smart enough to meld their intellect to touch the truth of what gives them hormonal joy, and who DON'T want to fix their vile nature will say "I want a guy to be himself" in a lying way.

Last edited:
everyone knows that the only way to be yourself is to be Chad. If not you aren't even recognized as an entity on its own and you are simply an abstract concept that isn't even able of being itself. females are fucking great philosophers

everyone knows that the only way to be yourself is to be Chad. If not you aren't even recognized as an entity on its own and you are simply an abstract concept that isn't even able of being itself. females are fucking great philosophers
Yes you don't have authority of who you are in society when people classify you based on primality. Primality mentality/ prehistoric programming/ regression based assignation systems.
The only reason that Chad gets to be someone is because women with their reptillian based attention span can realize more elements about you (chad) instead of outright dismissing you (chad) because your looks (chads looks) recompense for all of it. A chad could come to work holding a baby upside down by its legs and before any girl REEEEEEEs or flails in grief and horror the chad will just take his shirt off and they'll drop the baby to the ground for him. Hyperbolic but practically true.

Women literally plaster their faces with make up to up their SMV. Everything they say is bullshit

Women literally plaster their faces with make up to up their SMV. Everything they say is bullshit
They also don't have to. But they do because they want to defeat the other girls who are competing... for men they are hitting up which outright implies their hypergamy, and disproves their interest in simply having company/ love because they can get it pretty much anywhere. There are all kinds of guys around. Why do none of them tickle their fancy except the guys who are pursued?
Maybe if not hypergamy, it does imply that a certain few men get most of the pussy, and pussy is distribute improportionate to the population. That some guys will have more options for it than others on a major disparity/ gap level.

I’ve tried acting different but I just can’t. I have some dignity.
DB77D67A 96CC 40DB BECA 0187C38D9B6A

They also don't have to. But they do because they want to defeat the other girls who are competing... for men they are hitting up which outright implies their hypergamy, and disproves their interest in simply having company/ love because they can get it pretty much anywhere. There are all kinds of guys around. Why do none of them tickle their fancy except the guys who are pursued?
Maybe if not hypergamy, it does imply that a certain few men get most of the pussy, and pussy is distribute improportionate to the population. That some guys will have more options for it than others on a major disparity/ gap level.
They won't pursue those lower tier men because that brings down their social status.I don't even think most women are even attracted to men, except maybe the top 10% of men. Women pursue the social elite, guys with power and good looks, hence why when countries get invaded by another country they immediately open their legs for the conquerors without an ounce of shame. Men on the other hand just get slaughtered or forced to work as beta slaves for the enemy's war machine.

I’ve tried acting different but I just can’t. I have some dignity.
View attachment 49645
Those who derailed working mainly about how dignity is seen for where one's true dignity is typically are one's who never succeeded in our very shallow/ superficialitic/ primalistic world.

Victors care about how their dignity is seen.
Victims care about how their dignity actually is.

Girls don't like guys who aren't being attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back