Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kind of hate hispanics tbh

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
No offense to you if you're hispanic but it's annoying as fuck when they constantly talk between themselves in their stupid ogre language. Just speak English motherfucker. Portuguese is actually worse than Spanish. Makes me sick to my stomach to hear it.

I speak American hombre.

I'm half hispanic and I agree with you, spics are inferior scum with low IQs.

Speak American !
But I agree on what you said about Spanish from South America, it sounds much worse than glorious Spanish from Spain.
Also typical Amerimutt calling latinos = Hispanics.

They play dominos and wave their goddamn foreign flag in Amurica. Machismo 84 IQ mental midgets!

Last edited:
ah you’re one of those

I never meet them but I'd probably dislike them

keep crying for juan

Yep. They are annoying af.

So are you indirectly calling spaniards ogres too or is it the ethnic tongue that you don't like tbh. Spanish is the language of the people who raided us tbh

So are you indirectly calling spaniards ogres too or is it the ethnic tongue that you don't like tbh. Spanish is the language of the people who raided us tbh
Normal Spanish from Spain actually sound human.

I can speak spanish

Ogre language. :feelshaha:

It's rude as fuck when they do because you know it's so they can talk shit while you're standing there.

literally 0 IQ

Never met Hispanic person in my life

yo odio mujeres

The most annoying race on the planet

Those of you who have never lived in an area where they’re the majority have no clue how annoying they are. The most annoying ppl on earth dead srs. You’ll find out if you keep voting for liberals

No offense to you if you're hispanic but it's annoying as fuck when they constantly talk between themselves in their stupid ogre language. Just speak English motherfucker. Portuguese is actually worse than Spanish. Makes me sick to my stomach to hear it.
true tbh. it's mad annoying. I hate seeing shitskin immigrants not speaking English ngl.

You want to hear what they say?

@Yerberito hola ese

i unfortanely was born into a country which speaks portuguese,my language absolutely sucks since i was 5 year old i would allways play games in english,for me im english i just talk portuguese to fellow niggers,im white tho italian white.