Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Kimchicels refuse to be slaves to foids

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvait4/men_on_korean_dating_shows_mind_helping_female/

Holy based. Jfl at the entitlement of roasties expecting random men to work as their personal slaves. Carry your shit yourself, bitch :feelskek:

all the shit thats been thrown at Cuckrean men lately as a psyop is crazy

Imagine zog targeting you bc of kpoop but they allow niggers to rap and go Diddy with no consequences

jfl at these IT comments calling these gook changs incels

all the shit thats been thrown at Cuckrean men lately as a psyop is crazy

Imagine zog targeting you bc of kpoop but they allow niggers to rap and go Diddy with no consequences
True, I don't even think it's are real Korean femcels posting these, their English is too good. Probably some kike NGO's doing.

Cut off their welfare, funding, etc. like I said before, Korean men vast majority of them were military trained, so if not for the Us occupiers it would be a walk in the park to enslave foids again

The spirit of saint cho lives on in them

Korean gender war compared to the west is like comparing a car park argument with Stalingrad. The Gender war there is insane.

Are they wrong? So much for muh feminism aka i can wh0re around and get every type of benifit as wh0re but men still should be doing everything for me. Here in the west we should learn with them.