Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kim Kardashian is Incel as fuck, if she had a dick and no makeup, she would be here

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
81255040.jpg

just be urelsrf@!1! Srtehehehe

Holy crap, she would be the ultimate truecel. The one on the right is a complete subhuman.

She is subhuman anyway. Mogged by her trans father.

Zielony4 said:
Holy crap, she would be the ultimate truecel. The one on the right is a complete subhuman.

wtf she is not a subhuman at all. Even if she turned male. If that is subhuman than what the fuck would I be? An inhuman deformity?

cupcaker said:
I'd still smash.

THIS
I'd fuck her brains out if I could

Eh, I've seen worse without make-up.

Not really, if she was male then she'd look like her chad brother before he got fat.

She looks better without makeup.

would still smash

She still looks good. Would make her squat on my dick.

She looks better without the makeup. The makeup makes her look like a photoshopped tranny.

theson said:
She looks better without the makeup. The makeup makes her look like a photoshopped tranny.

She looks like a failed abortion without makeup

iiiTeMpeR said:
She looks like a failed abortion without makeup
Whatever makes you feel better, dude.

Lol just fucking no.

Honestly better than most women without make up.

DankIncel said:
wtf she is not a subhuman at all. Even if she turned male. If that is subhuman than what the fuck would I be? An inhuman deformity?

THIS
I'd fuck her brains out if I could

I swear to god I feel like Im losing my mind every time I start reading these rating threads

The right pic looks better than the left, first of all

And there is nothing wrong with her skeletal structure whatsoever, nor her skin, nose, anything

What the FUCK are these low IQ cels even judging when they say this absurd shit?

Damn swarthy. kek

I despise everything about her, but would still smash on body alone. Damn my dead penis.

CopingGymcel said:
She looks better without makeup.

I agree, she looks not kinda attractive without makeup. With makeup she looks like shit.

I still think shes very beautiful O_o

jagged0 said:
Not really, if she was male then she'd look like her chad brother before he got fat.

I like how her brother became a shut in when his looks got worse.

holy fuck even her trans daddy with full makeup looks better than her no makeup self.

Her sex tape was boring AF tbh. Also she is a confirmed BBC whore.