Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kim Jong Un used to be an incel which is why he hates the West

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
It is hard to believe that someone who used to attend school in Europe, who was so westernized like Kim Jong Un would turn so hostile towards the same. My theory is that during his time in Switzerland Kim Jong Un was bullied daily by WASP Chads for being Asian and when he assumed the position of the leader of Norht Korea in 2011 he realized that his father was right and that he has to protect his people from the western degeneracy.

Looking at pictures of young Kim he strikes me as a WoW playing turbo incel

Here is him with his class
2699305b807786ae1cecfcd2b2faaca8

This is him at 18 on the left and a bit older? in the middle and now on the right
2010100100646_0.jpg

If you read about him you will see that he was a huge failure in both his academics and with girls. When you think about it, its probably very well true that he was incel.

I've actually never known he was in the west, wow, so it turns out that the end of the U.S could be because some autistic incel got in a position of power. TBH I am now rooting for North Korea

Looks-wise he still is an incel

We use the blackpill tag seriously on here OP. Dont this again.

This man is our only hope.

Learn something new everyday

It's funny how his people prostrate themselves in front of him and worship him like a god.

Why are Asian people such sheep?

Hopefully he'll launch the nukes and end this terrible existence we all have.

But I'm the same way. I was born and raised here, and I hate the west. Kim, buddy boyo, we are all waiting for you to launch the nukes.

It's funny how his people prostrate themselves in front of him and worship him like a god.

Jfl at your delusion. Wait till you meet western people.

Humans in general are sheep. Especially in the west lol

Kim went ER multiple times already, he can go ER without anyone saying a thing.
Now he wants to strike western degeneracy, no wonder he want to hit Hawaii, not for strategic reasons, but because he wants to punish stupid thots on vacation.
GO KIM!

That's interesting. Never knew he was raised in the west.

I found this on his Wikipedia:

"According to some reports, Kim was described by classmates as a shy child who was awkward with girls"

No doubt those femoids gave him the typical ricecel treatment

Jfl at your delusion. Wait till you meet western people.
Western people won't worship a brutal dictator like a deity. Look at what happened to Mussolini, Ceausescu, The French monarchy, many Roman dictators like Caligula, Richard II etc.

If Kim Jong Un were a western dictator he would have been lynched and thrown in a gutter by now.

And now he's a total Chad.

Western people won't worship a brutal dictator like a deity. Look at what happened to Mussolini, Ceausescu, The French monarchy, many Roman dictators like Caligula, Richard II etc.

If Kim Jong Un were a western dictator he would have been lynched and thrown in a gutter by now.
And I would have slaughtered all his opponents. If only.

No they worship decadence, animalistic hedonism, degeneracy and secularism instead, what a big improvement kek. They dont worship a caligula but they worship everything Caligula stood for.

Kim Jong Un's anti-western rhetoric is just for show. Obviously he wants North Korea to maintain it's sovereignty (so he can maintain power) and isn't a fan of the US government (especially the current president) but his anti-western act is just LARPing. Case in point, he's obsessed with the NBA, is close friends with Dennis Rodman, and has European chefs flown in to cook (western foods like pizza) for him....certainly not things someone who truly hates the west and views westerners as inferior would do.

No they worship decadence, animalistic hedonism, degeneracy and secularism instead, what a big improvement kek. They dont worship a caligula but they worship everything Caligula stood for.
"Decadence"

You should see how Saudi royals/oil sheikhs live. And Kim Jong Un has like what, a dozen palaces in North Korea alone?

"Animalistic Hedonism"

Sounds cool to me. Who doesn't like to indulge? Also refer to my response above.

"Degeneracy"

Cutting off your daughters clit at birth and worshiping a murderous warlord who married a 9 year old all sound pretty degenerate to me. As does a dictator whose only achievement in life is being born to the right people living like a god while his people starve.

"Secularism"

Norko is probably one of the most secular countries on the planet. Their 5'2, shrimp dick ricecel subhuman leader is their god.

I would gladly take all of these things in spades over living in a Norko tier dictatorship or Islamic caliphate. But you know nobody is stopping you from moving to Saudi Arabia or some other totalitarian eastern shithole country. I suspect though that you would not be able to live without your McDonalds and WOW and would be desperate to get back to the evil, degenerate west with it's evil, degenerate democracy, human rights, high standard of living, wide access to food/water, lack of war/conflict etc.

KJU needs to solidify his arsenal so the west would think twice before striking like Iraq, Afghanistan.

The leftmost picture he actually looked better than being an obese man right now

Sadly the two Koreas are currently back-pedalling on aggression. No nukes yet. :/

Kim Jong Un's anti-western rhetoric is just for show. Obviously he wants North Korea to maintain it's sovereignty (so he can maintain power) and isn't a fan of the US government (especially the current president) but his anti-western act is just LARPing. Case in point, he's obsessed with the NBA, is close friends with Dennis Rodman, and has European chefs flown in to cook (western foods like pizza) for him....certainly not things someone who truly hates the west and views westerners as inferior would do.
I never thought about it but it makes sense, this guy loves so much of the western culture and entertainment.
I was always confused why a communist dictator would send his son to a switz school where they wherent teaching communism obviously, so it would lead to Kim not giving a shit about communism.

It is hard to believe that someone who used to attend school in Europe, who was so westernized like Kim Jong Un would turn so hostile towards the same. My theory is that during his time in Switzerland Kim Jong Un was bullied daily by WASP Chads for being Asian and when he assumed the position of the leader of Norht Korea in 2011 he realized that his father was right and that he has to protect his people from the western degeneracy.

Looking at pictures of young Kim he strikes me as a WoW playing turbo incel

Here is him with his class
2699305b807786ae1cecfcd2b2faaca8

This is him at 18 on the left and a bit older? in the middle and now on the right
2010100100646_0.jpg

If you read about him you will see that he was a huge failure in both his academics and with girls. When you think about it, its probably very well true that he was incel.
Its bad enough being a ricecel but in SWITZERLAND???? ITS OVER. EVERYONE IS A 6'+ ARYAN CHAD AND STACY. NOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOPE

"Decadence"

You should see how Saudi royals/oil sheikhs live. And Kim Jong Un has like what, a dozen palaces in North Korea alone?

"Animalistic Hedonism"

Sounds cool to me. Who doesn't like to indulge? Also refer to my response above.

"Degeneracy"

Cutting off your daughters clit at birth and worshiping a murderous warlord who married a 9 year old all sound pretty degenerate to me. As does a dictator whose only achievement in life is being born to the right people living like a god while his people starve.

"Secularism"

Norko is probably one of the most secular countries on the planet. Their 5'2, shrimp dick ricecel subhuman leader is their god.

I would gladly take all of these things in spades over living in a Norko tier dictatorship or Islamic caliphate. But you know nobody is stopping you from moving to Saudi Arabia or some other totalitarian eastern shithole country. I suspect though that you would not be able to live without your McDonalds and WOW and would be desperate to get back to the evil, degenerate west with it's evil, degenerate democracy, human rights, high standard of living, wide access to food/water, lack of war/conflict etc.

I hate Saudi Arabia as well, but you do realize that Saudi Arabia is much better to live in than say Iran right? It's GDP is higher than other countries, the only reason it is a shithole is because of the conservative laws, otherwise it is capitalistic and western economy wise.

He looks like a cartoon character.

If you’re incel and not a tyrant of your country it’s over

He's an all powerful demigod in North Korea. Doesn't get more Chad than that.

and hes even got a harem
no doubt he used to be an incel

lol no wonder he's a pissed off little shit all the time who can blame him when we have a chad of a president ruling us