Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kim Jong un Harem slaves

S

shiin

Greycel
Kim Jong un has a huge harem of brainwashed girls. There are North Korean people who go through the schools every now and then and take the girls who meet certain criteria. Girls between 13 and 22 are taken and serve him as his sex slaves. They get brainwashed and mentally abused that if they refuse, their family’s will go to concentration camps. Imagine having a harem of thousands of foids.

Typical communist, nothing for you, everything for me.

This is offensive!

Typical communist, nothing for you, everything for me.
In China and North Korea, there was no ordinary communism, but rather just an ordinary dictatorship with a local rice flavor.

I wish i was a dictator of a large country, I'd have a larger harem than genghis khan.
the main issue is not getting invaded or
assassinated by the us for not being cucked and woke.

I wish i was a dictator of a large country, I'd have a larger harem than genghis khan.
the main issue is not getting invaded or
assassinated by the us for not being cucked and woke.
If you have nuclear weapons, you can do anything, because the United States will not be able to invade and they will only have to impose sanctions and embargoes against you.

If you have nuclear weapons, you can do anything, because the United States will not be able to invade and they will only have to impose sanctions and embargoes against you.
The issue is getting those weapons as a third world shithole without us catching on too quick.

The issue is getting those weapons as a third world shithole without us catching on too quick.
Well it shouldn’t be that hard if you are the leader of a whole country with natural resources that you could trade

In China and North Korea, there was no ordinary communism, but rather just an ordinary dictatorship with a local rice flavor.
That was the case everywhere more or less. Take from the rich to give to the poor but will give myself the most. Still in my country (former Yugoslavia) life was much better for working class and for the poor, there was a solid middle class and decent economy. I was born (1987) right when everything started falling apart.