Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kim Jong-Un brutally shoots an orchestra conductor 90 times in front of every artist in Pyongyang

Need a TL: DW

Why did he do that?

Oh wait, I know this bitch. She is from this meme (where she looks like an alien):
FwnYU1CaMAIG9pt

I hate her, I think she's a grifter. I feel like she can afford to say a lot of bullshit because there's no one who can call her out.

Oh wait, I know this bitch. She is from this meme (where she looks like an alien):
View attachment 1084484
I hate her, I think she's a grifter. I feel like she can afford to say a lot of bullshit because there's no one who can call her out.
she can say whatever she wants since barely anyone successfully flees from NK , she can also claim that men there on average fuck goats and there is no one who can disprove this.

View attachment 1084484
She lies for publicity, IIRC she was exposed