Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Killing your wife because of a broken marriage

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★★
Think about this: You do actually find a girlfriend and eventually you marry her. As about a decade or two passes, you notice her once good looks have faded, and she has put on quite a few pounds. Whatever love you had for her does not exist anymore. She nags and argues with her and she's embarrassingly annoying. She refuses to sleep with you and she has made it clear she doesn't love you anymore.

If she tries to divorce you, what would you do? Would you kill her and thus erase her from the planet? A divorce as a former incel is basically another death sentence. You most likely will never be selected as a mate again in your short lifespan. If your wife wants to end your relationship, you might as well end your own life too and take your wife's life as well. What consequences can be had if you die yourself. You're essentially getting away with slaughtering your bitch wife. This is such an easy win for people like us.

I'll put myself in the shoes of men married to massive bitches. Let's say I just pulled up to my house after a stressful day of work, I walk in the house and it's unclean even though my wife was free most of the day, She yells at me about how all her friend's husbands treat their wives so much better than I do. She makes Kraft Mac and cheese for dinner and we don't eat together. When we both get in bed I offer sex, but she rolls her eyes and turns over. If this happened to me, honestly I'd probably think about killing her. I'd think about putting my hands around her throat and just strangling all the life out of her. I would also fuck her one last time while she was dying. I would fuck her hard as she drifts off into the shadow realm, I'm not too sure that's necessary though. If I actually went through with this, I'd put her dead body in a degrading position and then blow my own fucking head off with a gun. There's no way I'm dealing with the consequences of this.

I'm just kidding of course, I disavow violence. I would never raise my hand to a woman unless she deserved it...... just kidding again haha I would never.

What would you do if you were trapped in a shitty marriage?

Last edited:
I'd be ok with the Mac&cheese if they were shaped like SpongeBob characters, nothing else though.

If my marriage falls apart I'm charging the cops with a knife in hand.

If I was trapped in a shitty marriage and would lose half my stuff in a divorce, I would absolutely grape that bitch. I can’t even believe it can be called rape if it’s literally your wife. She owes you sex. It’s literally her job as a wife. I would fuck her one last time, eliminate her, and then eliminate myself, similar to what you would do. (In gta)

If I was trapped in a shitty marriage and would lose half my stuff in a divorce, I would absolutely grape that bitch. I can’t even believe it can be called rape if it’s literally your wife. She owes you sex. It’s literally her job as a wife. I would fuck her one last time, eliminate her, and then eliminate myself, similar to what you would do. (In gta)
Exactly, part of the marriage is owing each other sex

No, charge your wife with a knife in hand. The cops did nothing to you. Your wife did
Cops are disgusting creatures. Most of my bullies became cops so I know their archetype, trust me most of the pigs deserve it.

Think about this: You do actually find a girlfriend and eventually you marry her. As about a decade or two passes, you notice her once good looks have faded, and she has put on quite a few pounds. Whatever love you had for her does not exist anymore. She nags and argues with her and she's embarrassingly annoying. She refuses to sleep with you and she has made it clear she doesn't love you anymore.

If she tries to divorce you, what would you do? Would you kill her and thus erase her from the planet? A divorce as a former incel is basically another death sentence. You most likely will never be selected as a mate again in your short lifespan. If your wife wants to end your relationship, you might as well end your own life too and take your wife's life as well. What consequences can be had if you die yourself. You're essentially getting away with slaughtering your bitch wife. This is such an easy win for people like us.

I'll put myself in the shoes of men married to massive bitches. Let's say I just pulled up to my house after a stressful day of work, I walk in the house and it's unclean even though my wife was free most of the day, She yells at me about how all her friend's husbands treat their wives so much better than I do. She makes Kraft Mac and cheese for dinner and we don't eat together. When we both get in bed I offer sex, but she rolls her eyes and turns over. If this happened to me, honestly I'd probably think about killing her. I'd think about putting my hands around her throat and just strangling all the life out of her. I could also fuck her one last time while she was dying, but I'm not too sure that's necessary. If I actually went through with this, I'd put her body in a degrading position and then blow my fucking head off with a gun. There's no way I'm dealing with the consequences of this.

I'm just kidding of course, I disavow violence. I would never raise my hand to a woman unless she deserved it...... just kidding again haha I would never.

I would just move to a different country and cut my fucking dick off, ensuring I never fall into the trap of following my biological desires again even with a prostitute. Ensuring I never see said wife and her legal divorce ever again as I would never be in the US again.

Then i'd live as a eunich in some quiet town and do crazy shit and die

Exactly, part of the marriage is owing each other sex
Yep. No sex= no worthwhile relationship. No sex should be a way for a man to win a divorce case without losing anything

Cops are disgusting creatures. Most of my bullies became cops so I know their archetype, trust me most of the pigs deserve it.
I guess many of them are bad. I knew a few cool ones though.

I'll put myself in the shoes of men married to massive bitches. Let's say I just pulled up to my house after a stressful day of work, I walk in the house and it's unclean even though my wife was free most of the day, She yells at me about how all her friend's husbands treat their wives so much better than I do. She makes Kraft Mac and cheese for dinner and we don't eat together. When we both get in bed I offer sex, but she rolls her eyes and turns over. If this happened to me, honestly I'd probably think about killing her. I'd think about putting my hands around her throat and just strangling all the life out of her. I would also fuck her one last time while she was dying. I would fuck her hard as she drifts off into the shadow realm, I'm not too sure that's necessary though. If I actually went through with this, I'd put her dead body in a degrading position and then blow my own fucking head off with a gun. There's no way I'm dealing with the consequences of this.

Getting caught murdering is worse than living with a bitch wife. I would fantasize about it though