Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Killing Steven universe once and for all

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Steven universe is a fucking ugly Jew that giga cucked the west si hard by existing I hope he dies and breaks his diamond gem or whatever he has he just fucking sucks and Everytime I see normies and zoomers have a fucking pfp of him in their twitter or some shit I fucking eat their throats and spit it out. FUCK STEVEN UNIVERSE.

STEVEN UNIVERSE IS A FAT FUCKING FUCK FUCKED CRUCK CUCK BUCK CUCK FUCK cn died because of this fat Jew Jew Jew Jew child I want everyone to comment what they will do to kill this thing
Steven Universe Thinking GIF
Steven Universe GIF
steven universe wow GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA

Last edited:
Everytime I see normies and zoomers have a fucking pfp of him in their twitter or some shit I fucking eat their throats and spit it out.
What is it 2015?

I loved the show, but Steven is crybaby faggot sometimes.

Steven is literally the embodiment of the making of a SOYBOY BETACUCK :soy:

[UWSL]RageFuel[/UWSL] Killing Steven universe once and for all​

Didn't watch. I hate gays in my cartoons.

hope you get enlightened

I hear only AIDS-infested faggots like that show

I've never seen it, but I heard it has a lot of homosexual, feminist and black nationalist propaganda in it.

I've never seen it, but I heard it has a lot of homosexual, feminist and black nationalist propaganda in it.
That's exactly what it is and it was made by a foid jew

Adventure Time >>>> (((Steve))) gayverse tbh

i like the episode with uncle grandpa

Images   2021 09 04T103022654

Steven universe is a fucking ugly Jew that giga cucked the west si hard by existing I hope he dies and breaks his diamond gem or whatever he has he just fucking sucks and Everytime I see normies and zoomers have a fucking pfp of him in their twitter or some shit I fucking eat their throats and spit it out. FUCK STEVEN UNIVERSE.

STEVEN UNIVERSE IS A FAT FUCKING FUCK FUCKED CRUCK CUCK BUCK CUCK FUCK cn died because of this fat Jew Jew Jew Jew child I want everyone to comment what they will do to kill this thing
Steven Universe GIF
Based

always hated these soy cartoons these zoomers watch nowadays

also whats up with all the nasty dykes around him? Is this a trend or something?

[UWSL]JFL[/UWSL] Found idotms yt channel​

No problem with 2D foids
2D foids are perfect, because they don't exist in real life. You can shape them how you want. They can be a cute, carring housewife or your personal lover. But here comes the sad part. As they don't exist, you can't touch them irl. You can't hug them :feelsbadman:

2D foids are perfect, because they don't exist in real life. You can shape them how you want. They can be a cute, carring housewife or your personal lover. But here comes the sad part. As they don't exist, you can't touch them irl. You can't hug them :feelsbadman:
But the women on the show are evil you cuck they are all lesbian
Cap Steven my Nigga
:feelsjuice:

No problem with 2D foids
View attachment 489013
:feelsohh:
She's lesbian good luck though

I liked this cartoon, nothing to blame

Gay cartoon, glad I didn't grow up with it

Steven Universe GIF

But they will dump you for fictional chads as the blackpill hits.
:blackpill:
Brutal wake up in England pill

Still I’m entitled to my imagination so
FUCK YOU for HATING ON IT!!!
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:

Brutal wake up in England pill

Still I’m entitled to my imagination so
FUCK YOU for HATING ON IT!!!
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:
Your imagination needs more characters that aren't from a jewtoon:feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: then I'll consider it

Your imagination needs more characters that aren't from a jewtoon:feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: then I'll consider it
Easy there
:feelsseriously:
You’re named after attack on soy
:feelskek:
Fuck out here with your opinion jfl

Easy there
:feelsseriously:
You’re named after attack on soy
Fuck out here with your opinion jfl
Just because I have a name from a cucked show and ending doesn't mean I still reflect on that.:feelsjuice:i go by negan smith or savage rick here on out. Not my fault the cucked options on chads.is won't let me change my name, but I guess it's all in being a trucel. Though my opinion won't change at the fact you like shit tier 2d girls. Jfl at falling for a canon lesbian kek:feelskek::feelskek: but are you by any chance white?:dafuckfeels: by all in serious idc if you are really. I mean in the end we aren't both getting anything in this world:cryfeels::feelsjuice: :feelsrope:

Too drunk to read so don’t care
Plus fuck your time zone

Eurofags don’t have an opinion

I mean it does. But I am not even from there. I was born in Florida by a subhuman family of mutts but I do agree Europe is cucked
Damn I’d take Europe over Florid ha but that’s just me

Never watch it, im probably to old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back