Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

kILLED myself almost today...

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
I notice that i get called ugly more often lately.
My friends or the people i know will say this indirect as ‘jokes’ or straight up.
Yesterday i cried myself to sleep about my looks/datinglife/sociallife in my room.
Today i gave up... 
I had a bad dream that i was eated allive by maggots.
I woke up sweaty and in shock (06:30) i went to the bathroom to drink some water.
Looked in the mirror and felt suddenly dizzy/sick only by looking at my face.
I threw up and i woke my mom she was really worried she saw that i was crying and asked if anything is okay. 
I said that it is no bigdeal and went to my room.
I grapped my scarf from the closet and strangled myself with it around my neck.
I almost lost my conscious and strength.
Suddenly my mom came in to bring some medicine and she saw me standing there with a scarf around my neck trying to choke myself to death.
She inmiddiatly jumped in she Was in shock and cried at the same time.
I stopped, choughed and I was gasping for air.
She is probably going to take me to a psychiatric. But since today i feel really awkward around my parents. I never mentioned something about my datinglife or the blackpill for that matter.
They worried af they keep asking me questions like WHY?
I get that they dont want to lose their son, but my life is hell.
I have no one to understand my problems only you guys.
I feel really bad for my parents that it has to go this way. But its only a matter of time tbh.
I dont know what to do.... 
life has no meaning i wake up switch between blackpill forums, i remind myself constantly about my subhuman face cry a bit and then go to sleep.

venting is good, please continue. I feel your pain. One day it will all be alright.

choking yourself with a scarf? surely you knew that wasnt gonna work, sounds like you still have hope. If i were you i would hold on to that hope tbh dont end it yet you might one day crawl out of this dark hole and will regret doing permanent damage to your body. I know theres nothing i can say that will make you feel better that is obvious, but i wouldnt let go just yet. Plus it sounds like you have parents that really care about you.

TLDR: Dont end it

I really wish looks were not important, but they are they are.

Honestly boyo, you live on the East Coast? Let's end it together. This fucking world is draining.

You are an attention-seeking moron. Enjoy getting fucked over by psychiatry. If your parents get you in treatment (vol or invol), it won't do jack shit, but it WILL leave a permanent mark on your health records (say goodbye to some jobs and some rights, like buying a gun).

You obviously weren't really go through with it (I mean, self-strangulation with a scarf?). So WTF did you do it for?

Tell your parents to give you a surgery for a jaw and clear skin.
Do it before they change their mind. This is your chance to escape

Unlikely your parents will understand my Mother still sometimes cant fathom how ive never had a gf at 21. Like holy shit look at me im ugly af!

RichCel said:
You are an attention-seeking moron. Enjoy getting fucked over by psychiatry. If your parents get you in treatment (vol or invol), it won't do jack shit, but it WILL leave a permanent mark on your health records (say goodbye to some jobs and some rights, like buying a gun).

You obviously weren't really go through with it (I mean, self-strangulation with a scarf?). So WTF did you do it for?

Stop being a piece of shit.

Tell em to get you facial surgery, and a gym membership.

anincelforlifelol said:
Honestly boyo, you live on the East Coast? Let's end it together. This fucking world is draining.

ME TOO

which state

wanna have a threesome before we die? no homo tho

RichCel said:

main reason why i never want to go to therapy/get diagnosed with some shit: losing gun rights forevER

If you really love your parents wait tell they die. And then consider the rope.
At least you'd have a purpose to live for. Live for the parents that love you.

You are not alone, Im going through the same. Its hell

Incel_Dikshit said:
I grapped my scarf from the closet and strangled myself with it around my neck.

LOL You srsly thought that would work

lol dude cmon, you have to communicate with your parents thats a bit tragic if they don't even know you are suffering so much. U make me wanna cry.... PM me pics if you are comfortable, I want to see if u are actually ugly. That sucks though.... but honestly theres lots of copes left in the world like video games and whatever.

I'm glad you didn't end your life, buddy.

Also pm me pics of yourself, I want to see if you're actually ugly. I get called ugly all the time but in my case it's true. Also no luck with grills so I've been all alone my whole life. I can tell if you're ugly or mentalcel.