Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel #killallmen

smith

smith

Greycel
Do you remember that one time around 2014 and 2015 when how our oh how oppresed and underprivileged female friends decided to show stiff resistance to being oppressed using the hashtag #killallmen?

It is my belief that, although they failed in implementation of their original idea due to being inferior in strength, intelligence and will, the discussion about real life implementation of the opposing idea may well be worth undertaking.

So, discuss!

i dont remember ngl

Obviously, I mean NOT killing all men. Logic states that a statement opposing to "Kill all men" is "Do not kill all men", obviously..

Radical liberal political correctness reached its zenith around 2016/2017. It was just the rhetoric of the time. That's all. After Trump got elected journos bullied social media into censorship measures and that type posting and rhetoric would lead to the occasional ban on leftist liberal side.

So it's all more subtle now - but the underlying sentiment remains the same.

Last edited:
I dislike feminists.

Imagine the same thing with "women" or "jews", "blacks", ...
The SJW media would go completely crazy.

Couldn't care less about foids political "opinions"

I remember this. The good old days of 2015

#shoutyourstatus #healthyatanysize

#Kill all women
(In battlefront 2)

I remember it, and no MSM outlet called them domestic terrorists...

I remember it vaguely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back