Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KILL WOMEN.. IT Look at this

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-

I was literally just scrolling on twitter not even for 2 mins but this is what I came across. It's funny how women get to say these things because "its so funny hahaaha." :foidSoy:

One of the many reasons I HATE WOMEN. They will pay very soon. I got an AR (fortnite skin) AND I WILL KILL AS MANY WOMEN AS A CAN (fortnite female characters).

I HATE THEM SO MUCH. IF I COULD I WOULD KIDNAP EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND SKIN THEM ALIVE (in far cry 3).

Funny how reddit and IT whores will not criticize these women but we're the bad guys. I'll prove them right I swear. THESE WOMEN WILL PAY FOR THE PAIN THEY'VE CAUSED ME... I'm literally in tears writing this. I'm raging . THEY WILL PAY :feelsree:... I DONT EVEN CARE IF I LIVE OR NOT ANYMORE ILL JUST KILL AS MANY OF THEM AS I CAN ( in fortnite ofc).

Its totally my fault for being born to parents both under 5'5 I deserve to be out in a concentration camp for things out of my control

Based and killwomenpilled :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

This is how every woman thinks by the way, if you ever think there is a woman who is not a murderous evil sociopath, think again.
Some women have tact and realise not to say these things out loud, but guaranteed they all think like this

This is how every woman thinks by the way, if you ever think there is a woman who is not a murderous evil sociopath, think again.
It's true . That's why I have no sympathy for the whores that get beheaded in Iran. They deserve it

Its totally my fault for being born to parents both under 5'5 I deserve to be out in a concentration camp for things out of my control
Don't worry brother ill get justice for us ... for everyone here

Due to their rampant negative projections and the contempt they hold towards the average subhuman, it also holds that they'll mistakenly perceive most as weak or unable to even fight a foid, when the opposite holds true still even for the average framelet; as you said, the power foid privilege and the benefits of hypergamy bring them with foid-worshipping and all, coupled with the anonymity of the Internet, allows them to further espouse this delusional view to us... :feelsclown:

They're usually all the pudgy type, anyways, not even slightly posing any risk of injury to us; it is all just a showcase of their hatred. :feelskek:

It's their usual treatment and view on unattractive manlets, fueled by hypergamy, the horn effect, and their incessant Chad worship all leading into this looking down upon of subhumans. :feelsUgh:

Due to their rampant negative projections and the contempt they hold towards the average subhuman, it also holds that they'll mistakenly perceive most as weak or unable to even fight a foid, when the opposite holds true still even for the average framelet; as you said, the power foid privilege and the benefits of hypergamy bring them with foid-worshipping and all, coupled with the anonymity of the Internet, allows them to further espouse this delusional view to us... :feelsclown:

They're usually all the pudgy type, anyways, not even slightly posing any risk of injury to us; it is all just a showcase of their hatred. :feelskek:

It's their usual treatment and view on unattractive manlets, fueled by hypergamy, the horn effect, and their incessant Chad worship all leading into this looking down upon of subhumans. :feelsUgh:
I've had enough of this bullshit ...THEY WILL PAY.

Bros gonna crank 90’s on those superficial bitches lmao

we so-called evil inkwells should beat them to violence n shiet first in gta v, GrAY

Erfuel

SEND 6 BILLION GOBLINS FROM THE UNDERWORLD TO RAPE ALL HEIGHT FETISHIST ROASTIE FOID WHORES :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Based. Make those foids pay for their crimes against us manlets (in video game).

I was literally just scrolling on twitter not even for 2 mins but this is what I came across. It's funny how women get to say these things because "its so funny hahaaha." :foidSoy:

One of the many reasons I HATE WOMEN. They will pay very soon. I got an AR (fortnite skin) AND I WILL KILL AS MANY WOMEN AS A CAN (fortnite female characters).

I HATE THEM SO MUCH. IF I COULD I WOULD KIDNAP EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND SKIN THEM ALIVE (in far cry 3).

Funny how reddit and IT whores will not criticize these women but we're the bad guys. I'll prove them right I swear. THESE WOMEN WILL PAY FOR THE PAIN THEY'VE CAUSED ME... I'm literally in tears writing this. I'm raging . THEY WILL PAY :feelsree:... I DONT EVEN CARE IF I LIVE OR NOT ANYMORE ILL JUST KILL AS MANY OF THEM AS I CAN ( in fortnite ofc).

all ugly whores need historectomies and turned into sex slaves in vidya

IT cucks won't touch this.....Fuck you IT assholes if you're seeing this :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :feelsping:

These people spend all day on Twitter yelling into the void, their tweets get 2 likes, 2 retweets and 1 comment max. JFL, our posts here get more engagement.

Based as fuck

Hahahahha bring hell to foids

Rapemaxx bro (in Artificial Academy 2). You don't deserve to be killed for foids, and foids hate being raped by an incel more than being killed. Also it will make you ascend.

They want to put us down without any consequences

Nice bait for those cucks. :feelshaha:

They do it for attention; they have a morbid obsession with people knowing they exist.

I've seen crackheads with healthier addictions.