Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kill tallfags (in VRChat)

jfl compare this to your average r/short post @ReturnOfSaddam what a fucking joke

He deserves to be decapitated in Mario Kart

i would love to (redacted) his legs with a katana and shove it up his ass, and then say whos taller now bitch!!
I hate tall people.
yes.
tallfags=scum tbhngl

Bragging tallfags are the worst. At least the ones on here don't brag like this

Fuck your "in minecraft" bullshit, I openly declare here that i want to murder every fucking tallfag I see :reeeeee:

Just lol at the day when manlets rise up and stick a GRAD missile up tallfag’s asses and the tallfags start begging for mercy!!

r/short: Life is miserable and I wanna die.

/tall: Ya know now that I think about... life has been pretty guud.

But ya know, don't give up manlets. I'm sure your princess is out there somewhere!

Yeah and she's getting her asshole and back broken out by a tall chad.

Tall = good
Short = bad

It's over for shortcels.

Where did my rope go? It was around here somewhere, i coulda sworn it.

Must be great living as a 6'5 Chadlet teenager who gets regularly complimented by women.

This is against forum rules.

"Born to mog forced to cope"

"I'm sorry if it sounds like im showing off"

giphy.gif

"I'm sorry if it sounds like im showing off"

giphy.gif
The most fucking annoying shit ever. :feelsseriously: If he's gonna brag just brag. Don't pull this fake humble attitude.

jfl compare this to your average r/short post @ReturnOfSaddam what a fucking joke
JFL.
Man they are such fucking copers JFL. I always post the same thing about them:

/r/tall example posts:
-Friggin can't find a pair of size 14 shoes anywhere! xD
-Going on a tour holiday with my friends, no surprise I (6'5") was too big for the plane seat! Hahaha :)
-Haha guys check out this photo of me and my girlfriend! Such a height difference!

/r/short:
-I'm 5'2" and 24, will I grow? Have I had my growth spurt???
-It all seems so pointless...I am 35 and never had a girlfriend...Women will pay for this
-couldnt reach the top shelf

Send this via pm's to all the bluepillers in r/short

Fuck your "in minecraft" bullshit, I openly declare here that i want to murder every fucking tallfag I see :reeeeee:
Your manlet pride pic in your sig is a work of art and always makes me smile when I see it.

As for tall boy flexing, it's just another day for assholes to brag about shit they did nothing to achieve.

Your manlet pride pic in your sig is a work of art and always makes me smile when I see it.

As for tall boy flexing, it's just another day for assholes to brag about shit they did nothing to achieve.
Thanks man. I had the idea of getting stickers with this printes but they are quite expensive and I would habe to get like 2000 of it to pay a reasonable price