Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

kill la kill is the best work of fiction

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
refute this if you can weebcels

What do you think about Uchu Patrol Luluco? I think it was made by the same creator.

What do you think about Uchu Patrol Luluco? I think it was made by the same creator.

im going to watch it after i finish kiznaiver, studio trigger is fucking litty fam

Is Kiznaiver good so far? What is it about?

its pretty unrealistic but i like the characters, its about sharing the pain and forcing humanity to feel empathy, i actually like the thematic it has a lot to provide for incel topics

its pretty unrealistic but i like the characters, its about sharing the pain and forcing humanity to feel empathy, i actually like the thematic it has a lot to provide for incel topics

Interesting indeed, i will take a look.

I enjoyed the plot twist

Ryuko and Satsuki being sisters. Satsuki building up the academy her whole life to take down Ragyo. Didnt expect it

I enjoyed the plot twist

Ryuko and Satsuki being sisters. Satsuki building up the academy her whole life to take down Ragyo. Didnt expect it

yeah me neither, i had suspicions satsuki was the "good guy" but not in this sort of way

TOP CONTENDRS:
r5jLsV1.gif

a80.gif

tumblr_nsbmntqAuH1rydwbvo1_500.gif

(Still haven’t watched kill la kill kek)

TOP CONTENDRS:
r5jLsV1.gif

a80.gif

tumblr_nsbmntqAuH1rydwbvo1_500.gif

(Still haven’t watched kill la kill kek)
I love them all but K-on is something else.
For me K-on is an absolute masterpiece. I doubt that there will ever be anime that is greater than K-on. Pure LifeFuel.
ElysiumK ONEP20BD1080pFLAC

I love them all but K-on is something else.
For me K-on is an absolute masterpiece. I doubt that there will ever be anime that is greater than K-on. Pure LifeFuel.
View attachment 8921
Any CGDCT done by kyoto is an absolute master piece it’s why they are my 2nd favourite studio (right after ufotable, they made fate/zero and the tales series)

Everyone in this thread needs to watch Inferno Cop. Serious I think it is Trigger Studio's best (although shortest) work.

I liked kill la kill but the second half wasnt as good as the first. I havent watched anything since yojo Senki in 2017 but the new steins gate looks interesting

Gurren Lagann way better brah.

I liked kill la kill but the second half wasnt as good as the first. I havent watched anything since yojo Senki in 2017 but the new steins gate looks interesting
Steins Gate is amazing, Ancient Magus Bride (FMABH with less action imo), Kekai Sensen, Mob Psycho

K-On! is the winner here.