Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kikes won't stop bombing Gaza until there's complete silence.

This news got @kikecel's dick so hard his foreskin grew back.
Source

The marvel of Israeli and Jewish dick sucking throughout the west has reached absurd unprecedented levels of ridiculousness, the sheer hypocrisy along with the mental gymnastics defending all of it is completely mind boggling.

"But, but, muh six gorillion!"

The marvel of Israeli and Jewish dick sucking throughout the west has reached absurd unprecedented levels of ridiculousness, the sheer hypocrisy along with the mental gymnastics defending all of it is completely mind boggling.

I have to admit that as an Israeli but not Jewish I'm often baffled at how American politicians (Both Jewish and non Jewish) fight tooth and nail for Israel
Sometimes I just cringe at the whole spectacle

I have to admit that as an Israeli but not Jewish I'm often baffled at how American politicians (Both Jewish and non Jewish) fight tooth and nail for Israel
Sometimes I just cringe at the whole spectacle
Because the American federal government is beholden to Jews with many vested interests or stakes in the state of Israel, mystery solved.

Because the American federal government is beholden to Jews with many vested interests or stakes in the state of Israel, mystery solved.
I understand the reason but for God sakes can they at least pretend that they represent the American people? I thought politicians knew how to do appearances better than anyone else cause at some point it will lead to blowback from the population

I understand the reason but for God sakes can they at least pretend that they represent the American people? I thought politicians knew how to do appearances better than anyone else cause at some point it will lead to blowback from the population
At a certain point when a hostile force owns the entire assortment of government, media, court systems, law enforcement, finance, and the military the need for false appearances or pretenses publicly is no longer needed because there is nobody strong enough left to challenge you. The need for functional or logically consistent deceptive facades no longer is necessary when all opposition has been entirely destroyed.

Last edited:

indeed sir