Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kikes mistakenly killing kikes

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★

IDF says Israeli hostages it killed in Gaza were bare chested and waving white flag​

According to reports of the IDF probe in the Israeli media, the three men Yotam Haim, Samer El-Talalka and Alon Shamriz – all in their 20s – had somehow escaped their captors and were approaching an IDF position in the Shejaiya area of Gaza City where there has been heavy fighting.

One of the men was carrying a stick with a white cloth tied to it and all had removed their shirts. Spotting the three, an Israeli soldier on a rooftop, however, opened fire on the men, shouting “Terrorists!”.

While two of the hostages fell to the ground immediately, the third fled into a nearby building. When a commander arrived on the scene, the unit was ordered into the building where it killed the third hostage despite his pleas for help in Hebrew.

:feelskek:

It's interesting that redditors like to worship women and gays and pretend they care about minorities and blacks and natives but when a bunch of brutal, advanced and militarized colonizers are genociding the native population right in front of their fucking eyes they still side with the colonizers.

It shows that racism and whiteness are inseparable. Every single white human only wants to kill everything that is not white. Nothing else.

It's interesting that redditors like to worship women and gays and pretend they care about minorities and blacks and natives but when a bunch of brutal, advanced and militarized colonizers are genociding the native population right in front of their fucking eyes they still side with the colonizers.

It shows that racism and whiteness are inseparable. Every single white human only wants to kill everything that is not white. Nothing else.
Redditors got their dick jewed by the Goldstein-GOMCO clamp at birth, they have been fully lobotomized by their Kike masters.

JFL @ being a redhead and being mistakenly killed for being Hamas

Hannibal doctrine. Nothing new.

jews killing jews keep it going. yes

when you love war crimes but mistakenly killed your own kind

@Darth_Aurelius
Holy shit lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I actually saw this on the jew news yesterday and found it to be the most hysterical and hilarious thing I had heard in a very long time. Obviously Allah had intervened to cause those degenerate sodomite pride defending idf soldiers to slaughter their own fellow filthy jews and in so doing, demonstrated that their military success is entirely illusory and that His divine Will shall prevail and ultimately cause the annihilation of all jewkind. BTW, I am back now after about a week hiatus from these forums. Also btw, how do I re-enable spell check in my posts if you know?

Welcome back, brocel. How was your break?

Not sure. Maybe ask one of the mods.
Go see my new thread over in the main forums. I basically lost my job to some dumb, less academically qualified cunt and have now been relegated to being layed-off in to pepituity or until such time as the university I work for has sufficiently high enrollment numbers in my classes to warrant re-hiring me. Also, the jews infiltrated my computer with what is probably Mossad made malware designed to disable my spelling and grammer check features, thereby making me appear to be a dyslexic retard and losing all intellectual credibility. That is my theory anyways.

They just love death chaos and destruction.
Even if it's their own.