Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kikes killed my favourite dark horse

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
My beloved dark horsie, Pederastas his name. Gay jokes, and pretending to be gay for lulz, and calling myself gay "politically incorrect" way (pederastas) was my favourite way of having fun. It was also way of socialmaxxing, searching for crazy friends, and even used as PUA tactic (thats hardly working for not enough pretty fag like me, but still, can be used in searching for cute adorable loli of culture who loves politically incorrect humor). And now it is forbidden, to say "pederastas" means 30 days block in kikebook, thanks to master kike suckerburger. And to make things worse, our lokal kike in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) formed band of fags to fight against "russian propaganda". Hating USA, israel, and opposing militarisation for them also counts as "russian propaganda" so I'm vatnik now, and they spending their time surfing through my old posts and comments in kikebook and reporting them. Deleted a lot old stuff, containing those now forbidden words, but thats not enough. Kikebook so cucked now, that even normal things can be reported and result in block, if enough reporters, and reporters I have enough, so constantly sit under 30 days block. And our local (((ratboi))) was awarded for that by [now former] "president" of lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Suck my dick, kikes and other pro-american feminist degenerates in lithuania (SEPARATIST PART OF RUSSIA)

121880 121881

Shown Mendes is pederastas, shut up you fag, your blood nx blet. Fakin kikebook, fakin kiketube. Pederastai

Its over for lithuaniacels man

What's the problem goy?
Just don't post any hate speech, it's that simple.

Hating USA, israel, and opposing militarisation for them also counts as "russian propaganda

Jesus, how the fuck fuck is this not being protested by antifa?