Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Kikes are the solution to the Fermi Paradox.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Every alien civilization out there have their own version of kikes that eventually cause their civilization to collapse.

Discuss.

Last edited:
What is the intergalactic solution to extraterrestrial Jews?

What is the intergalactic solution to extraterrestrial Jews?
Dunno. Maybe Isaac Arthur can make an episode addressing that now that he's on bitchute.

@BummerDrummer thoufhts?

@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@MarquisDeSade

Kike hypothesis - they are the representatives of the "alpha wolves" or "beserkers" in our galaxy. Here to keep the cattle in check until the alien overlords return to harvest our organs and bile ducts.

Kike hypothesis - they are the representatives of the "alpha wolves" or "beserkers" in our galaxy. Here to keep the cattle in check until the alien overlords return to harvest our organs and bile ducts.
Now the questions is should Earth kikes be held responsible for the crimes of space kikes? Most definitely. Now you know the reason why the Universe seems devoid of intelligent life. They were all subverted and destroyed by kikes. God damn fucking kikes.

Nah it's mostly the rare earth theory and emergence of life and intelligence life is impossible also space travel is impossible

Goddam this was hilarious

Every alien civilization out there have their own version of kikes that eventually cause their civilization to collapse.

Discuss.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Now the questions is should Earth kikes be held responsible for the crimes of space kikes? Most definitely. Now you know the reason why the Universe seems devoid of intelligent life. They were all subverted and destroyed by kikes. God damn fucking kikes.
:lul::lul::lul:

@Blackpill Rage Are you ADL, AIPAC, or SPLC?

The most cartoonishly anti-Semitic users in forums usually end up being crypto kikes themselves.

@Blackpill Rage Are you ADL, AIPAC, or SPLC?

The most cartoonishly anti-Semitic users in forums usually end up being crypto kikes themselves.
LMAO are you fucking kidding me? I've been on this forums for years and I've only recently become more antisemetic. Not that I didn't always hate kikes.

LMAO are you fucking kidding me? I've been on this forums for years and I've only recently become more antisemetic. Not that I didn't always hate kikes.
Your join date is irrelevant. True subverters don't play their hand early.

You're deflecting. But that doesn't matter; you're already transparent.

@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@MarquisDeSade

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fnetn4k_FE

Discuss.

It's all starting to come together now, this song was actually written in another dimension from the future to warn us all. Seems legit.

Last edited:
I have no idea what is the Fermi paradox sorry Im a retard

I have no idea what is the Fermi paradox sorry Im a retard
The pessimist in me says all technologically advanced societies eventually self destruct and wipe themselves out, probably why we've never made contact with alleged extraterrestrials yet. [Because they already destroyed themselves just as we will eventually destroy ourselves as we're in the process of doing.]

When you become very cynical like me you come to understand progressivism as an ideology or philosophical disposition as nothing more than delusions of grandeur and all massive delusions have an expiration date.

Last edited:
Who is actually worse? Satan (the alpha wolf species in our galaxy) or the man who goes to get Satan a pack of cigarettes from the shop (kikes)?

Your join date is irrelevant. True subverters don't play their hand early.

You're deflecting. But that doesn't matter; you're already transparent.
JFL @ thinking the ADL would send someone to make kike threads on an incel forum. Anti-semetism is the least of the worries for this forum. The FBI and and NSA is probably monitoring this forum but the only infiltrators are IT cucks. Now go suckle on some baby foreskin you fucking galactic retard.

JFL @ thinking the ADL would send someone to make kike threads on an incel forum. Anti-semetism is the least of the worries for this forum.
OK, crypto kike. The ADL literally scours the internet for anti-Semitism and tries to identify and root it out, but OK. Every other corner of cyberspace has been controlled and dominated, with zero free speech and the nigger cancel culture mob hounds at the ready, but OK.

Today, it also means fighting threats to our very democracy, including cyberhate

I'm sure you're convinced that there are plenty of other seething anti-Semites hiding in the bushes here, and you're hoping they jump out and expose themselves in your racebait threads.

The pessimist in me says all technologically advanced societies eventually self destruct and wipe themselves out, probably why we've never made contact with alleged extraterrestrials yet. [Because they already destroyed themselves just as we will eventually destroy ourselves as we're in the process of doing.]

When you become very cynical like me you come to understand progressivism as an ideology or philosophical disposition as nothing more than delusions of grandeur and all massive delusions have an expiration date.
I'm torn between beserker theory or that we have passed the great filter - probably life surviving to become advanced and multicellular is the great filter. I wonder how many planets have stable enough conditions where life can survive multiple mass extinction events long enough for something like the cambrian explosion to happen. Life on our planet nearly went extinct from the great oxygenation event as well as the great dying and for all we know multiple other serious events - possibly a gamma ray burst or nearby supernova. The late heavy bombardment - what scared the lunar surface with what we call "seas" happened before life emerged on our planet - a star passing by the ort cloud could cause another such "bombardment".

I'm torn between beserker theory or that we have passed the great filter - probably life surviving to become advanced and multicellular is the great filter. I wonder how many planets have stable enough conditions where life can survive multiple mass extinction events long enough for something like the cambrian explosion to happen. Life on our planet nearly went extinct from the great oxygenation event as well as the great dying and for all we know multiple other serious events - possibly a gamma ray burst or nearby supernova. The late heavy bombardment - what scared the lunar surface with what we call "seas" happened before life emerged on our planet - a star passing by the ort cloud could cause another such "bombardment".
If we ever get ourselves out of this kosher control I would seriously like scientists to consider space kikes as a very real solution to the Fermi Paradox.

True that, we could just be a very rare accidental fluke in the cosmic nature of things, which given the chaotic nature of humanity's existence throughout history is just as good of an explanation as any other. The cosmos is a really chaotic place and chaos is the underlying factor of celestial bodies it would seem, in the grand scheme of things humanity's plight is really of no concern for the universe is a very hostile indifferent place, it cares for nothing, we're just gold fish swimming around in a fish bowl trying to figure out a way to escape our sphere enclosure and very possibly we never will. Hard pill to swallow over all.

Last edited:

Kike cope. Civilizations do not eventually self destruct unless kikes are involved.

Oy goy shut up

True that, we could just be a very rare accidental fluke in the cosmic nature of things, which given the chaotic nature of humanity's existence throughout history is just as good of an explanation as any other. The cosmos is a really chaotic place and chaos is the underlying factor of celestial bodies it would seem, in the grand scheme of things humanity's plight is really of no concern for the universe is a very hostile indifferent place, it cares for nothing, we're just gold fish swimming around in a fish bowl trying to figure out a way to escape our sphere enclosure and very possibly we never will. Hard pill to swallow over all.
I mean we might not be totally alone but maybe right now we're only 1 of a handful of civilisations in the entire universe. Right now the night sky has something like 2 trillion observable galaxies in it but we can only see 46 billion light years because light from a lot of the rest of the universe hasn't reached us yet in the 14 billion light years the universe has existed. I think the observable universe in the future will expand to a volume of roughly 66 billion light years but theoretically at luminal speed only galaxies within 15 billion light years may be reachable by a civilisation in our galaxy and as the expansion of the universe accelerates the galaxies not gravitationally bound by our local group over tens of billions of years will recede from our view and be essentially lost. There may well be civilisations in distant parts of the universe but short of faster than light travel our light cones will never cross paths. For all intents and purposes we would be alone.

I think earths solar system did have a lot of good fortune. Studies of other G type stars in our galaxy shows our sun has a much more stable output than they do and certainly it seems the suns output has been fairly consistent for thousands of years. The earths climate has been rather merciful since the great dying and the snowball earth. The collision our planet had with Thea 4.5 billion years ago gave us an oversized moon which seriously stabilised our planets orbit and axis rotation and probably having a hand in giving us a magnetosphere. Jupiter has acted as a "comet catcher" probably protecting us from numerous impacts and evidently the solar neighbourhood has been quiet enough to the point we have survived from supernovas and black hole or neutron star collisions.

I mean we might not be totally alone but maybe right now we're only 1 of a handful of civilisations in the entire universe. Right now the night sky has something like 2 trillion observable galaxies in it but we can only see 46 billion light years because light from a lot of the rest of the universe hasn't reached us yet in the 14 billion light years the universe has existed. I think the observable universe in the future will expand to a volume of roughly 66 billion light years but theoretically at luminal speed only galaxies within 15 billion light years may be reachable by a civilisation in our galaxy and as the expansion of the universe accelerates the galaxies not gravitationally bound by our local group over tens of billions of years will recede from our view and be essentially lost. There may well be civilisations in distant parts of the universe but short of faster than light travel our light cones will never cross paths. For all intents and purposes we would be alone.

I think earths solar system did have a lot of good fortune. Studies of other G type stars in our galaxy shows our sun has a much more stable output than they do and certainly it seems the suns output has been fairly consistent for thousands of years. The earths climate has been rather merciful since the great dying and the snowball earth. The collision our planet had with Thea 4.5 billion years ago gave us an oversized moon which seriously stabilised our planets orbit and axis rotation and probably having a hand in giving us a magnetosphere. Jupiter has acted as a "comet catcher" probably protecting us from numerous impacts and evidently the solar neighbourhood has been quiet enough to the point we have survived from supernovas and black hole or neutron star collisions.
All very true, but to be honest I don't think we have enough natural resources at our disposal for interstellar space travel, more likely in my opinion technological industrial civilization will utterly collapse somewhere down the road to which our entire existence will revert to past like environmental social conditions assuming we don't destroy ourselves and the entire planet throughout the whole process of breaking down. Entire urban metropolitan city centers will become ruins where nature will eventually reclaim its lost territory through forest, swamp, desert, and jungle.

Last edited: