Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kikes are evil. Kikes are the enemy. Kikes must be eradicated

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
@faded

Wait he's banned? lmao.

I disagree
Cucked and bluepilled. Nobody thoroughly educated on the jew question can conclude "you know, jews aren't really that bad."

IMG 4685

Cucked and bluepilled.
I am once again being attacked for not sharing the same exact cookie-cutter worldview as everyone else on this forum.
Nobody thoroughly educated on the jew question can conclude "you know, jews aren't really that bad."
After visiting Israel, you might finally become aware of the fact that most Israelis are not even concerned with practicing their religion, and the majority of them do not identify or align themselves with Jewish religious movements. Generally only the elite Jews at the top—those who own banks, run the music industry, and control the media—are bad. The rest of them are no different than you and me.

I am once again being attacked for not sharing the same exact cookie-cutter worldview as everyone else on this forum.

After visiting Israel, you might finally become aware of the fact that most Israelis are not even concerned with practicing their religion, and the majority of them do not identify or align themselves with Jewish religious movements. For the most part, only the elite Jews at the top—those who own banks, run the music industry, and control the media—are bad. The rest of them are no different than you and me.
#1) Are you saying that you visited Israel or that I should do it to see the truth? Either is bad.

#2) The religion is largely irrelevant, except the part that made them establish Israel and the part that says they're the god's chosen and we're just cattle to serve them. When people complain about niggers, it's because of their nigger behavior, not because of their religion. Ditto for jews.

#3) It's not just the elite. Their general behavior is just despicable, also known as jewing. Of the top 100 worst landlords in NYC, about 80-90 are jews. If you apply for a job as a jew and the management has jews, you have a 99% edge against goyim to get the job. Basically the tribe always sticks together, hates all outsiders, and always jews them over for their own gain.

#4) The entire progressive SJW agenda is and always has been ran and supported by jews. All waves of feminism - jews. Abortion - jews. Civil rights - jews. LGBT nonsense - jews. Censorship - jews. Mass immigration - jews. So no, the average jew isn't "no different than you and me" unless you're a far leftist. The only good jews are antisemitic jews like Bobby Fischer and some others.

#1) Are you saying that you visited Israel or that I should do it to see the truth? Either is bad.

#2) The religion is largely irrelevant, except the part that made them establish Israel and the part that says they're the god's chosen and we're just cattle to serve them. When people complain about niggers, it's because of their nigger behavior, not because of their religion. Ditto for jews.

#3) It's not just the elite. Their general behavior is just despicable, also known as jewing. Of the top 100 worst landlords in NYC, about 80-90 are jews. If you apply for a job as a jew and the management has jews, you have a 99% edge against goyim to get the job. Basically the tribe always sticks together, hates all outsiders, and always jews them over for their own gain.

#4) The entire progressive SJW agenda is and always has been ran and supported by jews. All waves of feminism - jews. Abortion - jews. Civil rights - jews. LGBT nonsense - jews. Censorship - jews. Mass immigration - jews. So no, the average jew isn't "no different than you and me" unless you're a far leftist. The only good jews are antisemitic jews like Bobby Fischer and some others.
Im pretty sure hes trolling but on a related note all of the founders of Israel and zionism were atheists and it was established explicitly as a secular racial project and all of the hollywood and bank jews are also atheists

Generally only the elite Jews at the top—those who own banks, run the music industry, and control the media—are bad. The rest of them are no different than you and me.
I agree with this. Saying "it's the Jews, it's the Jews" is pure ignorance and eliminates other options, and probably the key options. There seems to be a minority within a minority that is easily recruited by the real key players and sides with the enemy, because they don't feel as a part of any country, they always separate themselves and feel as a part of the World.

Even about the banks: There are Jewish bankers and there are non-Jewish bankers. It has nothing to do with being Jewish. In fact, prof. Carroll Quigley in an interview points out that majority of international bankers aren't Jews at all or are using Jewish names as a busy front to draw our attention from the real forces working behind the scenes.

Having watched all of Johnny Somali's Israel streams, I have a good understanding of what most of them are generally like even though I haven't been there.

The Talmud classifying gentiles as cattle isn't even really something that most Israelis actively think about or adhere to. At least Jewish people don't viciously attack innocent bystanders or make no contributions to society while claiming they should be compensated for events that occurred hundreds of years ago. This behavioral generalization that all people of Israeli descent behave the same way is something I've never really seen irl, so I can't really buy into it.

You're right that it's not just the elite, though. I have no doubt that the worst landlords in an area like NYC are all Jewish. That said, I don't really hold it against them for being biased toward their own because everyone has an inherent predisposition for their own people. I'm not offering them an escape from criticism; I'm just pointing out that everyone else engages in similar behavior, albeit less overtly or opportunistically.
All of these points circle back to my previous comment. Like anyone else on this forum, I know they're surreptitiously pushing for the downfall of cumskin and western soyciety. I know they control the finance, influence the policy-making. and own mass culture through behind-the-scenes dominance of all that shows up on American television screens.

Im pretty sure hes trolling
I'm actually not even trolling this time lol I'm being ded srs
but on a related note all of the founders of Israel and zionism were atheists and it was established explicitly as a secular racial project and all of the hollywood and bank jews are also atheists
Interesting. I didn't know this. Now it makes sense why zog wants to get rid of Christianity so badly and everything they promote is so intrinsically far from God.

Last edited:
I'm actually not even trolling this time lol I'm being ded srs

Interesting. I didn't know this. Now it makes sense why zog wants to get rid of Christianity so badly and everything they promote is so intrinsically far from God.
bro I'm still waiting for your thoughts about Dungeon Meshi