Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kikecinetards are our enemies now!

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Le kikecine is being made mandatory throughout the whole world now, all the normscums and whores who are jabbers are our enemies. They will persecute us and report us like as if we're enemies of the state, just like in the Soviet Bloc in the communist period.
@MarquisDeSade @Abominationcel @Wellington @Copexodius Maximus @JoeBruhcel

Last edited:
I hope more and more kikecinnated die keep dying

Lmao, I got vaccinated. How much time do I have left?

The Jews and their vaccines. Consider how the CEO of the vaccine companies are jews and how Isreal is pushing those vaccines. They want to kill all GOISs and to alter their dna. They also managed to increase homosexuality trough jewcumcision.

I got the vaccine but I support your right not to

Le kikecine is being made mandatory throughout the whole world now, all the normscums and whores who are jabbers are our enemies. They will persecute us and report us like enemies of the state, just like in the Soviet Bloc in the communist period.
I literally leave my house once or twice in the entire year so idgaf, but it's lifefuel for me to see normies/foids/chads/boomers dropping like flies because of kike-19 and the kikecines :panties:

Le kikecine is being made mandatory throughout the whole world now, all the normscums and whores who are jabbers are our enemies. They will persecute us and report us like as if we're enemies of the state, just like in the Soviet Bloc in the communist period.
Prepare for more cuckdowns and Mandatory vaccination and boosters. :feelsLSD::lul:

Lmao, I got vaccinated. How much time do I have left?
lets say 3-5 not including any auto immune disorder
Its a good thing, fools should take all the jabs and just die off.

I would rather eat a bullet than get a jab. If they want to jab me, they will jab a corpse with majority of it's brain matter on the wall.

Mandatory vaccination and boosters.
normfags and foids will keep dying of jewid at like their 100th booster shot :lul:

In the US they screwed up the propaganda by jabbing a ton of people and then right away saying it didn't work. So people like me at the start people were saying we were conspiracy theorists for saying the vaccines won't work. But then people were suspicious when it was the government itself saying the vaccines didn't work yet they need to get more vaccines.

I said at the start I think they are smart enough that they will do the original two jabs then make the fake virus go away for at least a year and ideally 2 years, before having another 'outbreak'.

But they weren't that smart they started having 'mutated' viruses right while they were still trying to hard sell the first vaccines.

It will get a lot worse :dafuckfeels:

So far a lot of places in the United States are unaffected, but it is my firm belief all of that will change very soon where I see the emergence of another United States lockdown on the horizon. I for one will resist to the bitter end, I have no intentions of ever surrendering myself to this abominable psyop that has been orchestrated on the entire world. :feelsjuice::yes:
It always does, the one constant in this current world of ours. :feelsjuice::yes:

Yep, i won't be surprised if they will put us in concentration camps
So far a lot of places in the United States are unaffected, but it is my firm belief all of that will change very soon where I see the emergence of another United States lockdown on the horizon. I for one will resist to the bitter end, I have no intentions of ever surrendering myself to this abominable psyop that has been orchestrated on the entire world. :feelsjuice::yes:

It always does, the one constant in this current world of ours. :feelsjuice::yes:
Absolutely
Same here. :feelsjuice::yes:
:feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsYall:

In the US they screwed up the propaganda by jabbing a ton of people and then right away saying it didn't work. So people like me at the start people were saying we were conspiracy theorists for saying the vaccines won't work. But then people were suspicious when it was the government itself saying the vaccines didn't work yet they need to get more vaccines.

I said at the start I think they are smart enough that they will do the original two jabs then make the fake virus go away for at least a year and ideally 2 years, before having another 'outbreak'.

But they weren't that smart they started having 'mutated' viruses right while they were still trying to hard sell the first vaccines.
The reason they haven't pulled an Australia in the United States yet is that there are more guns in this nation of ours than there are people living, they're not quite ready yet to push the entire nation into chaos overnight, however, once they are ready which something tells me will be very soon they'll eventually make their push for it without a single care of the consequences afterward. :feelsjuice::yes:

Yep. The point of the death jab is not to strenghten your immune system but to weaken it so that the virus can spread even more easily. Take Jewistan for example. Almost of them are jabbed with aleast the two doses, lot of them got the third one, they're planning to [UWSL]allow a fourth one AND STILL they had like 10 000 cases per day till recently jfl[/UWSL]

Yep. The point of the death jab is not to strenghten your immune system but to weaken it so that the virus can spread even more easily. Take Jewistan for example. Almost of them are jabbed with aleast the two doses, lot of them got the third one, they're planning to [UWSL]allow a fourth one AND STILL they had like 10 000 cases per day till recently jfl[/UWSL]
Wow bro you sound like a conspiracy theorist. I watch CNN every night and agree with everything i hear. Bet youre one of those racists as well huh

Wow bro you sound like a conspiracy theorist. I watch CNN every night and agree with everything i hear. Bet youre one of those racists as well huh
STFU trannylover and get your 20th jab :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[Nice bait]

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[Nice bait]
That same guy worships the trannyfag Kaczynski JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

The reason they haven't pulled an Australia in the United States yet is that there are more guns in this nation of ours than there are people living
This is one of the main reasons they haven't implemented an Australia-style system in the US yet. Precisely because of that, I expect the US to have the most draconian and violent enforcement of the vaxx mandate in the world. They will clamp down the hardest here in the US. Meanwhile a place like Canada or New Zealand will mostly fall in line without the use of violent force.

That same guy worships the trannyfag Kaczynski JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
(((Wikipedia)))

Did you know hitler was part black and jewish? I know its true because i read it on there and thry never lie!

Something that happened in 1966? I don't know, Kaczynski is a kind of political prisoner where the government through the media can make up any story about him where he can't defend himself being incarcerated. Lies and deceit, it's what they do fren. :feelsjuice:
This is one of the main reasons they haven't implemented an Australia-style system in the US yet. Precisely because of that, I expect the US to have the most draconian and violent enforcement of the vaxx mandate in the world. They will clamp down the hardest here in the US. Meanwhile a place like Canada or New Zealand will mostly fall in line without the use of violent force.
My thoughts exactly, because the United States has more guns than people and because even before the meme virus covid came into being there was already a political civil war brewing which is continuing to this day, which means that when they do decide to lock this nation down with a kind of mandatory medical martial law as you said they would have to clamp down the hardest in the U.S. compared to any other nation on earth. How right you are, should make for interesting times and happenings. :feelsjuice::yes:
(((Wikipedia)))

Did you know hitler was part black and jewish? I know its true because i read it on there and thry never lie!
It's not enough that they have to remove or demonize people in history that they don't like, they must character assassinate them into a whole bunch of distorted falsehoods to make them virtually unrecognizable. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Not mandatory in Britbongstan yet, I shall remain untainted :smonk:

It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but I hope civil unrest will destroy soyciety before the jab-squads come.

Vaccine is ineffective after a few months anyways. It’s brutal

The reason they haven't pulled an Australia in the United States yet is that there are more guns in this nation of ours than there are people living, they're not quite ready yet to push the entire nation into chaos overnight, however, once they are ready which something tells me will be very soon they'll eventually make their push for it without a single care of the consequences afterward. :feelsjuice::yes:
Ya we are armed to the teeth, but they probably are so far into their plan and so greedy for more power they can't stop now trying. You can't really stop going for tyranny half way because if you get investigated and your full plan uncovered you will end up dead and your family's wealth taken away.

Thing is they were so greedy for more power so fast that they rushed the whole thing. If I was running the conspiracy I would have it that the fake virus went away after the vaccinations.. or mainly went away to be even more believable. And say ok everything going back to normal mainly.

Then nearly everybody would think the vaccines worked and ya there would be a few hardcore conspiracy theorists like me who said I think they faked the stats both ways. But regular people would say hey you said the vaccines wouldn't work - but they did work or 90% efficacy or something.

Then say 2 years from now there is another 'outbreak' of a variant. And then the conspirators would say ok got to go for double jabbing again, this time we got to really pressure people because a lot of people died last time because of slow uptake. In that 2nd outbreak a lot of formerly vaccine hesitant people would just voluntarily get the jab - they might not even need force.

But they got so addicted to the power with lockdowns, masking, vaccines and fear that they weren't willing to have that interim period. So they tried to push a ton of propaganda hard that didn't make any sense. Their own predictions that the vaccines would give people protection they then said actually they don't. So they discredited themselves to a lot of people and played into our hands.

Ya we are armed to the teeth, but they probably are so far into their plan and so greedy for more power they can't stop now trying. You can't really stop going for tyranny half way because if you get investigated and your full plan uncovered you will end up dead and your family's wealth taken away.

Thing is they were so greedy for more power so fast that they rushed the whole thing. If I was running the conspiracy I would have it that the fake virus went away after the vaccinations.. or mainly went away to be even more believable. And say ok everything going back to normal mainly.

Then nearly everybody would think the vaccines worked and ya there would be a few hardcore conspiracy theorists like me who said I think they faked the stats both ways. But regular people would say hey you said the vaccines wouldn't work - but they did work or 90% efficacy or something.

Then say 2 years from now there is another 'outbreak' of a variant. And then the conspirators would say ok got to go for double jabbing again, this time we got to really pressure people because a lot of people died last time because of slow uptake. In that 2nd outbreak a lot of formerly vaccine hesitant people would just voluntarily get the jab - they might not even need force.

But they got so addicted to the power with lockdowns, masking, vaccines and fear that they weren't willing to have that interim period. So they tried to push a ton of propaganda hard that didn't make any sense. Their own predictions that the vaccines would give people protection they then said actually they don't. So they discredited themselves to a lot of people and played into our hands.
Yes, they're going to continue with their plans of world domination unimpeded, it will only stop when the people of the entire world rise up and force them to stop. As far as movies are concerned of the reality television genre I for one can't wait to see how this all ends. :feelsjuice::yes::feelsPop:

200popcorn

Last edited:
I took the kikecine and my penis grew almost a full inch longer.... too bad I'm an incel so nobody else will ever know

The Jews are easy targets for this because Jews have a strong tendency to worship government and worship 'science'. So for people who already jumped the shark and are full blown collectivists basically all you got to do is jab them down.

There is two sciences in reality. There are people smart enough to memorize science stuff at universities and they get their egos that they are smarter than others because of 'science'. Like deathnics who do forced memorization. Then there is a tiny group of elite intellect people who actually understand scientific logic and methods.

I thought Jews were smarter but I see most have fallen into the smart enough to memorize science but not smart enough to understand the whys. People like that are simple to control because you just tell them what 'the science' is with highly paid 'scientists' who you put on tv.
Yes, they're going to continue with their plans of world domination unimpeded, it will only stop when the people of the entire world rise up and force them to stop. As far as movies are concerned of the reality television genre I for one can't wait to see how this all ends. :feelsjuice::yes::feelsPop:

Someone I read said the conspirators can't back down now. He said its like you roll your army half way into a country you can't just have second thoughts and back down when you face unexpected heavy duty resistance.

You have to keep doubling down. Plus they are too greedy and desperate for power to back down. That is what got Cuomo down. Another issue they face is the other conspirators powerful billionaire men/families they also want all the power and money and they don't like being second place. So they will backstab each other as this goes on.

The guy in California he is more politically advanced than Cuomo and more patient. I saw when he was under a ton of pressure he actually backed down temporarily. He also has let like a lot of people who are resistant he sort of pretends not to see them which really defuses pressure, to let some slip through the cracks.

Other statists they are like 65 and they know their careers are nearly over so they are just doubling down going all in every time. Which forces us to eventually rise up.

Last edited:
The Jews are easy targets for this because Jews have a strong tendency to worship government and worship 'science'. So for people who already jumped the shark and are full blown collectivists basically all you got to do is jab them down.

There is two sciences in reality. There are people smart enough to memorize science stuff at universities and they get their egos that they are smarter than others because of 'science'. Like deathnics who do forced memorization. Then there is a tiny group of elite intellect people who actually understand scientific logic and methods.

I thought Jews were smarter but I see most have fallen into the smart enough to memorize science but not smart enough to understand the whys. People like that are simple to control because you just tell them what 'the science' is with highly paid 'scientists' who you put on tv.

Someone I read said the conspirators can't back down now. He said its like you roll your army half way into a country you can't just have second thoughts and back down when you face unexpected heavy duty resistance.

You have to keep doubling down. Plus they are too greedy and desperate for power to back down. That is what got Cuomo down. Another issue they face is the other conspirators powerful billionaire men/families they also want all the power and money and they don't like being second place. So they will backstab each other as this goes on.

The guy in California he is more politically advanced than Cuomo and more patient. I saw when he was under a ton of pressure he actually backed down temporarily. He also has let like a lot of people who are resistant he sort of pretends not to see them which really defuses pressure, to let some slip through the cracks.

Other statists they are like 65 and they know their careers are nearly over so they are just doubling down going all in every time. Which forces us to eventually rise up.
They want their fourth industrial global government at this point where they will do anything to get it, and I mean anything destroying anybody in their way to achieving just that. The global economy is collapsing faster than they can bridge an entirely new one to replace it with for safeguarding their own global spectrum of power over it, so what happens next is when they violently lash out to keep that power or control destroying anybody and anything that stands in their way. The problem with this of course is very problematic, we're talking about the entire world here playing the game for acquiring all the marbles, if they screw up very badly not only will they lose all control or power but they will send the entire planet into hundreds of years of chaos afterward, something that I foresee as being more likely above all else. The reason I believe that is quite simple, they have let things degrade, sink, and decay for so long that any straightforward strong-arming the entire planet right now will be like grasping sand in a wet stream at this point, the wet muck of their broken dreams, ambitions, and desires of global power, in the end, will merely slip right through their fingers at this time. Nonetheless, they will keep trying anyway, because if they stop or do nothing now they will lose everything, humorously enough it doesn't really matter what they do in the end they will lose everything anyway. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
i took 1 and got nasty side effects to this day and im not gonna fucking take another again :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

those fuckers need to fucking compensate me :feelsBox:

true that. :feelsdevil: if that pull that shit in merica, lots of angry rednecks and consera-cucks gonna rise up and literally shoot at those coming to them to put them into camps

US is literally the only land left in the west that is non-cucked.
It's only a matter of time until dementia Joe Biden receives his marching orders, and like any old obedient dog on their last legs in life he will do what he is told, consequences are damned being thoroughly disregarded. It's only just a matter of time now, just a matter of time and not that far away either. :feelsdevil::yes::feelsclown:

the absolute state of stormcels lmao. no wonder western civilisation has gone down the toilet.

They want their fourth industrial global government at this point where they will do anything to get it, and I mean anything destroying anybody in their way to achieving just that. The global economy is collapsing faster than they can bridge an entirely new one to replace it with for safeguarding their own global spectrum of power over it, so what happens next is when they violently lash out to keep that power or control destroying anybody and anything that stands in their way. The problem with this of course is very problematic, we're talking about the entire world here playing the game for acquiring all the marbles, if they screw up very badly not only will they lose all control or power but they will send the entire planet into hundreds of years of chaos afterward, something that I foresee as being more likely above all else. The reason I believe that is quite simple, they have let things degrade, sink, and decay for so long that any straightforward strong-arming the entire planet right now will be like grasping sand in a wet stream at this point, the wet muck of their broken dreams, ambitions, and desires of global power, in the end, will merely slip right through their fingers at this time. Nonetheless, they will keep trying anyway, because if they stop or do nothing now they will lose everything, humorously enough it doesn't really matter what they do in the end they will lose everything anyway. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::yes:

Ya their power has been fading away as their economic system fails because they don't understand economics and there is so many corrupt special interests that they won't allow reforms to fix it. As that would lower their power and wealth anyway.

To have power forever I would have good high paying union jobs for the men, and make it so they all could afford houses if they want, and all have full benefits. And most all of them able to get a wife and children.. who I would design the laws so effectively the wives couldn't leave them. Most simple was in the 1800's if a woman leaves a marriage, the husband keeps the children. In Iran they have it that when the husband finds a new wife, the wife who left has to bring the children and leave them with the husband and his new wife.

Since few women are willing to leave their children, it forces them to stay in the marriage.

So then men who make $150-200k a year in my industrial corporations and government enterprises, and they have their own house with white picket fence, and full benefits and a wife and kids. I own them then. And they dare not to rock the boat because they have a lot to lose. Then as technology advanced and the society got wealthier I would be gradually raising their incomes and benefits.

Our leaders were too incompetent or greedy to do that or like their ideology for families destroying families. Like offshoring entire factories, and not providing new good stable jobs when technology replaced workers in areas. So by beating down people.. you make it so they have nothing to lose. You create a real opposition.

By fucking people over, like when they grew up and were hoping to live like their parents and they were following the rules and doing what they were told, but then they find themselves living in an apartment in a country their ancestors built. People lost faith in their rulers. Like people in the 1950's went along with government because from 1939-1954 government actually did deliver. So people had faith in it and went along willingly.

So with a loss of faith people won't just follow you on faith. So their power was falling. The last thing left is force like you said. To keep their power they have to go to force to make people do things. Because they can't promise people things to get them to do stuff because people no longer believe in them.

The problem in the US is we are armed to the teeth and glorify violence as a people so using force is most likely to be a bloodbath that the elites will lose. They are the ones with the most to lose. They have all the power and money so destabilizing the system is dangerous for them. But of course they have to go for it anyway rather than give up their power and wealth.

Ya their power has been fading away as their economic system fails because they don't understand economics and there is so many corrupt special interests that they won't allow reforms to fix it. As that would lower their power and wealth anyway.

To have power forever I would have good high paying union jobs for the men, and make it so they all could afford houses if they want, and all have full benefits. And most all of them able to get a wife and children.. who I would design the laws so effectively the wives couldn't leave them. Most simple was in the 1800's if a woman leaves a marriage, the husband keeps the children. In Iran they have it that when the husband finds a new wife, the wife who left has to bring the children and leave them with the husband and his new wife.

Since few women are willing to leave their children, it forces them to stay in the marriage.

So then men who make $150-200k a year in my industrial corporations and government enterprises, and they have their own house with white picket fence, and full benefits and a wife and kids. I own them then. And they dare not to rock the boat because they have a lot to lose. Then as technology advanced and the society got wealthier I would be gradually raising their incomes and benefits.

Our leaders were too incompetent or greedy to do that or like their ideology for families destroying families. Like offshoring entire factories, and not providing new good stable jobs when technology replaced workers in areas. So by beating down people.. you make it so they have nothing to lose. You create a real opposition.

By fucking people over, like when they grew up and were hoping to live like their parents and they were following the rules and doing what they were told, but then they find themselves living in an apartment in a country their ancestors built. People lost faith in their rulers. Like people in the 1950's went along with government because from 1939-1954 government actually did deliver. So people had faith in it and went along willingly.

So with a loss of faith people won't just follow you on faith. So their power was falling. The last thing left is force like you said. To keep their power they have to go to force to make people do things. Because they can't promise people things to get them to do stuff because people no longer believe in them.

The problem in the US is we are armed to the teeth and glorify violence as a people so using force is most likely to be a bloodbath that the elites will lose. They are the ones with the most to lose. They have all the power and money so destabilizing the system is dangerous for them. But of course they have to go for it anyway rather than give up their power and wealth.
That's the beauty of our lovely American disarray here fren, it will be a bloodbath no matter what whether it's a door to door get your mandatory vaccine or go to happy camp or if it's the entire stock market collapsing into a heap of smoldering rubble, the outcome will practically be the same so in their mind knowing the outcome will be the same no matter what they'll go for an option that still allows them the modicum of control, well, the illusion of control anyways. Their entire mental framework practically revolves around a lot of mental delusions where they're in control, relevant, and have some standing of legitimacy behind their actions. :feelsdevil::yes:

Yes, all of those things are great but the modern woman will never go for any of that, I'm afraid it's going to take a collapse of civilization itself along with external strife, famine, and chaos before sexual relations between men and women ever normalize again. Sad, but true. :feelsdevil::yes:

As for the global economy or them desperately trying to create a new one to remain relevant, too little too late. I'm just curious where this whole covid thing thrown in the mix really brings us, the most curious thing to have ever befallen history. Let's see where this all plays out. :feelsjuice::yes:

One more thing, by fucking over men for decades like us stripping us of all money, livelihoods, a semblance of meaning, and so on, whatever chaos that arrives they'll practically never have the loyalty of a majority of men ever again, and if they think that they can come groveling towards us afterward, they might want to rethink that. They've just given us the proverbial cold shoulder for the last sixty years or so leaving us to ourselves for dead, none of us are in a very forgiving reconciliation mood. :feelsEhh:

Last edited: