Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kikecels represent!

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
Shalom bitches! Am I the only kike here? Yeah, that's right, I'm part of the giant conspiracy by the Elders of Zion to make sure all the white stacies fuck BBC tyrones and yall feeble limp-dick white boys get none; and after all white stacies are firmly in possession of said tyrones, we will... uh... we will... yeah, take over the fucking world, that's what we'll do.

I actually didn't find out that I was a Jew until I was in my teens... lotta good that did me. I don't go to a synagogue, haven't read a single page of Torah or Talmud, never even talked to a rabbi, eat bacon and pork. And I don't got a hook nose either, or a jew-fro. I might as well be a fucking goym. Supposedly I should be naturally good at making money? LOL. If I wasn't a fucking computer geek I'd be broke as fuck.

Oh, and allegedly us Jews are gregarious, and have vast social networks (the real world kind), and support each other, or something... fuck if I know, every Jew I interacted with treated me like retarded trash, and I'm not that fond of my own (((people))) either.

But yeah. Who else here is "of the tribe" huh?

Name checks out.

I’m surrounded by the tribe. There’s oral-maxillofacial surgeons every couple of blocks down their Main Street. Relatively few avail themselves of their services. I literally feel like a demigod in comparison but I’m still incel as fuck.

Lol @idkwattodowithlife deleting his post.

Oh come on, was someone gonna throw some quality antisemitism down and I didn't even get to read it? Sadface.

Also, the username DOESN'T check out you tards, if I was a "real Jew" I woulda made my money, well, jewing goym out of it... As is I mostly tell other kikes and some goym how to do computers good. Honest work ain't jewin'.

RichCel said:
Oh come on, was someone gonna throw some quality antisemitism down and I didn't even get to read it? Sadface.

Also, the username DOESN'T check out you tards, if I was a "real Jew" I woulda made my money, well, jewing goym out of it... As is I mostly tell other kikes and some goym how to do computers good. Honest work ain't jewin'.

I'm not an antisemite, it's just that your username matches up perfectly with your post.

Kointo said:
Lol @idkwattodowithlife deleting his post.
Well, I'm totally sorry about that.

_94787986_milo_976ap.jpg

Here you go:
Solitarian_Walker said:
Name checks out.

RichCel said:

Get back in the chamber shlomo, I even threw some pennies in there for you.

idkwattodowithlife said:

_94787986_milo_976ap.jpg

Here you go:

Milo Yiannopoulos is a Christfag cuck.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He fakes being a Christfag pretty well.

So he's just a troll?

idkwattodowithlife said:
prettymuch/10.

He said he's gay because he was molested by his priest.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
prettymuch/10.
He said he's gay because he was molested by his priest.
I guess trolls or provocateurs have their way of fucking it up, big time.

Possibly losing your career or destroying your image, could be a result from trolling.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
_94787986_milo_976ap.jpg

Here you go:
Milo Yiannopoulos is a Christfag cuck.
Milo was a Jesuitfag who wrote articles for The Catholic Harold talking about how he wanted GTA V banned for "sexism"... He was an SJW who did a complete 180 and now he's an Alt Lite shill. All these people are paid characters, including Sargon of Mossad.

Sparrows Song said:
Milo was a Jesuitfag who wrote articles for The Catholic Harold talking about how he wanted GTA V banned for "sexism"... He was an SJW who did a complete 180 and now he's an Alt Lite shill. All these people are paid characters, including Sargon of Mossad.
I hardly doubt he's religious lol. I don't think he's Catholic either.

Ethnically he's a Jew, I think...

Is Sargon a shill too?

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

You mean Sargon of Akkad the YouTuber?

Kointo said:
[quote="Sparrow']
You mean Sargon of Akkad the YouTuber?[/quote]
Yeah, Sargon is propaganda. It's easy to make fun of SJWs, but Sargon pushes the hoaxes and fake nationalist agenda. Milo has described himself as Catholic and he indeed was a writer for the Jesuit owned Catholic Harold. Most anti SJW YouTubers are Zionist shills just like the SJWs.

My grandmother's mother had a Jewish father (or maybe it was even her husband which would make the link closer to me)