Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Kike propaganda promoting a class war now

Immolator

Immolator

?
★★★★★

“The real villain isn’t a faceless Wall Street Goliath; it’s your neighbors and local governments stopping the construction of new units.”

Yeah sure….

i wonder how long until everything is behind a subscription paywall and rent is for everything..

“The real villain isn’t a faceless Wall Street Goliath; it’s your neighbors and local governments stopping the construction of new units.”
Yes it is. And he's not faceless.
That's his face.
happymerchant-1.jpg

Oy vey goyim you can’t notice

I agree with the article. In my area there were fuckers protesting allowing new housing form being made. Imo average boomer scum is worse than corporate Jew

I agree with the article. In my area there were fuckers protesting allowing new housing form being made. Imo average boomer scum is worse than corporate Jew
True boomers are a pain in the ass mostly, they don’t have to worry about the world crumbling apart in front of them

True boomers are a pain in the ass mostly, they don’t have to worry about the world crumbling apart in front of them
Many of em constantly vote for and support bullshit to fuck over younger folk. Then they bitch about everything afterwards. jfl

Shut him down! Goym knows!

Yeah sure….

i wonder how long until everything is behind a subscription paywall and rent is for everything..

The real villain isn't one thing. Construction is slow due to regulations. Prices are artificially inflated due to the nature of the housing market as an investment for banks (not just BlackRock), and immigration also keeps housing prices artificially high.

Also, stop blaming us Jews for everything. Only one of the two founders of BlackStone (the company that created BlackRock) was Jewish. Why doesn't the other one get any blame? We Jews are just an eternal scapegoat.

Also, stop blaming us Jews for everything. Only one of the two founders of BlackStone (the company that created BlackRock) was Jewish. Why doesn't the other one get any blame? We Jews are just an eternal scapegoat.
I see,.. it’s still impressive how Jews hold so many unprecedented about of power in this world while being a small minority, it wouldn’t be a doubt on why that a well considerable of people hold somewhat of anti-Semitic sentiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back