Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kike foids are the worst whores that ever existed

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Almost every civilization, culture, and religious tradition in the world is patrilineal, which means you carry on the heritage of your father instead of your mother.

However, among kikes it is the complete opposite. In the Bible, the religion was originally patrilineal, as you might have heard the it going from Abraham to Isaac to Jacob. However, because kike foids were such grossly huge whore the entire religion became matrilineal to make sure Jewish blood was actually being passed on.

Kike whores were fucking Assyrian men, Babylonians, Romans, Egyptians, Arabs, German Nazis, and everything other than their husband. Jesus is a classic example of a kike who no one knows who the father was because the kike mother couldn’t close her legs to any Chad that passed by.

Judaism to it’s core is a reigion of whores and cucks. It never began if you're a kike male

@kikecel @BenBerger thoughts?

Kike whores were fucking Assyrian men, Babylonians, Romans, Egyptians, Arabs, German Nazis, and everything other than their husband.
I see why you guys hate the goyim then

Almost every civilization, culture, and religious tradition in the world is patrilineal, which means you carry on the heritage of your father instead of your mother.

However, among kikes it is the complete opposite. In the Bible, the religion was originally patrilineal, as you might have heard the it going from Abraham to Isaac to Jacob. However, because kike foids were such grossly huge whore the entire religion became matrilineal to make sure Jewish blood was actually being passed on.
Objectively correct kike whores are the worst foids in history second to gookwhores of course.
Kike whores were fucking Assyrian men, Babylonians, Romans, Egyptians, Arabs, German Nazis, and everything other than their husband. Jesus is a classic example of a kike who no one knows who the father was because the kike mother couldn’t close her legs to any Chad that passed by.
Fucking brutal, you can't win as a man you can conquer the world and have your foot on their neck for eons but just because you lost once all the foids leave you for the winners, life is a fucking joke.

Also lol at kikewhores fucking nazi snowniggers while being genocided by them.

May their god punish them in the afterlife.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

I have no idea what other foids are like since all I see are kike foids

I thought you were Jewish bhai

Objectively correct kike whores are the worst foids in history second to gookwhores of course.

Fucking brutal, you can't win as a man you can conquer the world and have your foot on their neck for eons but just because you lost once all the foids leave you for the winners, life is a fucking joke.

Also lol at kikewhores fucking nazi snowniggers while being genocided by them.

May their god punish them in the afterlife.
Noodles might be worse but China has been isolated in history as it was self sufficient, and weren’t getting cucked by every nation in history. So overall in history, kike whores are worse due to their track record.

I have no idea what other foids are like since all I see are kike foids
Very sorry brocel, you didn’t deserve a fate like that.

I thought you were Jewish bhai
Yes, and despite that I still think Jewish foids are the absolute worst. Idk where you or your parents are from brocel, but I think most Indian cultures are patrilineal, meaning the cultural heritage comes from the father. Imagine if the foids were such big whores that they changed it to the females cultural heritage because everyone knows the kid could belong to anyone. It’s a sad reality for Jewish males throughout time.

God was the father of Jesus, he was conceived by the holy spirit

Noodles might be worse but China has been isolated in history as it was self sufficient, and weren’t getting cucked by every nation in history. So overall in history, kike whores are worse due to their track record.

Very sorry brocel, you didn’t deserve a fate like that.

Yes, and despite that I still think Jewish foids are the absolute worst. Idk where you or your parents are from brocel, but I think most Indian cultures are patrilineal, meaning the cultural heritage comes from the father. Imagine if the foids were such big whores that they changed it to the females cultural heritage because everyone knows the kid could belong to anyone. It’s a sad reality for Jewish males throughout time.
Damn so the males are basically made cucks?
thats fucking brutal

God was the father of Jesus, he was conceived by the holy spirit
Obvious bullshit, whores pull these kinds of stunts all the time. Since kike whores are the biggest whores, it’s no surprise they would bullshit about this as well.

Damn so the males are basically made cucks?
thats fucking brutal
Just existing as a kike is worse than anything Hitler could have dished out to us.

Jews are unattractive ngl

Theyre all the same everywhere man :feelsrope:
True, it’s like comparing which level of hell is the worst. At the end of the day it’s still horrible in all levels of hell.

Jews are unattractive ngl
That’s the true and blackpilled reason why Jews have been treated horribly throughout history. Jews weren’t controlling media in the times of ancient Babylon but we were still hated then as well.

That’s the true and blackpilled reason why Jews have been treated horribly throughout history. Jews weren’t controlling media in the times of ancient Babylon but we were still hated then as well.
How do Jews view the incel phenomenon that’s been going on for the last 15 years? Do they identify or sympathize with incels in any way? From your perspective.

Last edited:
How do Jews view the incel phenomenon that’s been going on for the last 15 years? Do they identify or sympathize with incels in any way? From your perspective.
I can’t speak for the secular Jews but for orthodox Jews most have never heard of incels I think. When my mom heard me call myself an incel she thought it was her job to find me a wife and was saying I’m just depressed (obviously she failed cause no chick wants me).