Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting kids who get bullied at school shouldnt be forced to attend

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i will never forget the trauma of having to dread the next day of school, each day, every week, year after year. i would stay up late at night to the point i got tired so i could actually sleep and temporarily escape the paranoia. after years of suffering it has only degraded me as a human to the point where i am an emotionless husk. the receptors in my brain for experiencing joy and pain are long burnt out. this could have all been prevented if i wasnt subjected to a program that selfishly benefits the government rather than the individual. its like watching a circus animal jumping through hoops at the amusement of an audience and then they wonder why the lion lashes out and mauls the tamer. can you not see the suffering in the animals eyes?

schools try and push the whole anti bullying thing in the same way foids push positive masculinity. at the end of the day the bullies are probably the jocks who do well at academics and sport. usually teachers give them hollow threats and i've even heard many cases where the teachers ignore it totally. my entire learning experience was over shadowed by constant humiliation and paranoia how can i thrive in such an environment? being an ugly male is a death sentence in itself let alone years of teasing thrown on top. this sick institutionalization of people to further pedal the agenda of the jew state is what sowed the first seeds to me becoming the sadistic, hopeless loser i am today. i may not be any less disadvantaged romantically than other fellow ugly males but at least they live lives of happy, blissful ignorance. your schooling life is a projection of how the rest of your life prevails.

fuck this society it needs to burn

we need to show society the ERrors of their ways.

Bulling can't be stopped (not in school but everywhere in life) what we must do is fight back. Be the bully of your bully it's possible.

Bulling can't be stopped (not in school but everywhere in life) what we must do is fight back. Be the bully of your bully it's possible.
Most bullied kids are too high-inhibition for this advice to work... Bullying over long periods of time drastically lowers self esteem and inhibition.

Most bullied kids are too high-inhibition for this advice to work... Bullying over long periods of time drastically lowers self esteem and inhibition.
Yes , i agree it's not their choice, But you can't expect help from others, you must find some inner rage or hate and stop being high-inhibit and fight back. Or else they will bully you forever

It doesn't work anyway.
1) The bullying just intensifies afterwards. "HAHA triggered"
2) You try to talk with a teacher.
3) Does nothing / laughs at you.
4) You will go micro ER.
5) You get scapegoated as the "problematicc violent child".

Then you have to switch school or class and you're the odd kid anyway. Honestly they should introduce duels with pistols again or bloodfeuds, but that won't probably stop anyone as well as history has shown.

Bullies need to be detented from any social contact. A room and he gets locked there until he stops. Maybe he's getting shown some educational videos about bullying. I am not pro prison, but this is guaranteed to shut him down in multiple ways. But here's the problem again the popular kid is mostly socioeconomic on top ane so are his parents and they will run buereaucratic amok. Society needs to be decucked largescale and value evidence based reality and solution.

Fuck I get leggit angry at society and school now again. In these moments I totally get facism copers tbh just tear it all down, but this won't help in the end as well. Some Adolf Chadler or the mob will rule and some people will always be a target. We have to stop this viscious circle and move on to some stable system of total egalitarianism (as far as possible) and useful formation of children.

Last edited:
You'll stop getting bullied if you stop being ugly.

Sorta reminds me of the time I got my ass beat by my bullies while "fighting back" :feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope:

Sorta reminds me of the time I got my ass beat by my bullies while "fighting back" :feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope:
Go to 1 on 1 fights, or bring weap...friends.

It doesn't work anyway.
1) The bullying just intensifies afterwards. "HAHA triggered"
2) You try to talk with a teacher.
3) Does nothing / laughs at you.
4) You will go micro ER.
5) You get scapegoated as the "problematicc violent child".
Unless you're Chad. But then again, if you're chad, you don't get bullied

Unless you're Chad. But then again, if you're chad, you don't get bullied
You can bully a chad too and i did a lot of times because i was jealous, it's all about power. The stronger guy bullies the weaker. Sure looks plays a role in bulling but it's not absolute.

You can bully a chad too and i did a lot of times because i was jealous, it's all about power. The stronger guy bullies the weaker. Sure looks plays a role in bulling but it's not absolute.
Bullying someone that has the ability to fight back both physically and with others is pointless. Hence why a lot of 'bullies' which are fat kids that grew quickly are incels themselves.

He gets all the sympathy in the world and you get expelled. I fail to see how it's a win

He gets all the sympathy in the world and you get expelled. I fail to see how it's a win
I have no regrets, let him win, at least you will have inflicted damage on him. Any physical damage on a chad from an incel is a victory for me.
I bullied chads, they have perfect lives, i don't, but at least they avoid eye contact with me. And that's a small victory.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was actually just thinking about my high school bully and how I was such a retard.

I think that, for a lot of loser (incel/ugly) boys, the fact that their bully shows them ANY attention is a subconscious positive for them. I had ZERO friends so when this one guy would mess around with me and make fun of me, I accepted it because it was the only time someone would talk to me like a person.

Blackpilling young people is kind of retarded a lot of the time, but I think in this instance it's for the best. Explaining to young boys that they're probably hated because they're 1. Ugly 2. Have no "backbone" (if they were attractive, they would have no need for a backbone).

Blackpilling young people is kind of retarded a lot of the time, but I think in this instance it's for the best. Explaining to young boys that they're probably hated because they're 1. Ugly 2. Have no "backbone" (if they were attractive, they would have no need for a backbone).

Good start blackpill the chad as well and show him how this whole appeal to nature framework is bullshit and how he later needs to pay for crippled psyche of people, maybe even introduce financial punishment for his parents.

No one should be in an environment that they feel unsafe in.
I went to a homeschool workshop (work related) and listen to why some parents homeschool. The biggest thing I kept hearing is how school does not get you ready for the real world. As an adult if another coworker harassed you or assaulted you, they get fired and possibly put in prison. But middle schoolers and high schooler victims get ignored and their bullies skate by mostly unscathed. They should be expelled after the first offense.
The reason I did not add elementary bullies is because this is the age they should be learning how to better handle their aggression and really push the anti bullying programs.

Haha fuck school and fuck all the teachers cucks with their enforced cucked school rules. I got expelled from high school for being a violent bastard who vandalized the school badly. Hey if your too weak to fight back against the bullies there is othER ways to fight back ;)

we need to show society the ERrors of their ways.
Haha fuck school and fuck all the teachers cucks with their enforced cucked school rules. I got expelled from high school for being a violent bastard who vandalized the school badly. Hey if your too weak to fight back against the bullies there is othER ways to fight back ;)

i will never forget the trauma of having to dread the next day of school, each day, every week, year after year. i would stay up late at night to the point i got tired so i could actually sleep and temporarily escape the paranoia. after years of suffering it has only degraded me as a human to the point where i am an emotionless husk. the receptors in my brain for experiencing joy and pain are long burnt out. this could have all been prevented if i wasnt subjected to a program that selfishly benefits the government rather than the individual. its like watching a circus animal jumping through hoops at the amusement of an audience and then they wonder why the lion lashes out and mauls the tamer. can you not see the suffering in the animals eyes?

schools try and push the whole anti bullying thing in the same way foids push positive masculinity. at the end of the day the bullies are probably the jocks who do well at academics and sport. usually teachers give them hollow threats and i've even heard many cases where the teachers ignore it totally. my entire learning experience was over shadowed by constant humiliation and paranoia how can i thrive in such an environment? being an ugly male is a death sentence in itself let alone years of teasing thrown on top. this sick institutionalization of people to further pedal the agenda of the jew state is what sowed the first seeds to me becoming the sadistic, hopeless loser i am today. i may not be any less disadvantaged romantically than other fellow ugly males but at least they live lives of happy, blissful ignorance. your schooling life is a projection of how the rest of your life prevails.

Bro how bad was it physical or just words and himulation

So what? Either fight back or rope. Big fucks small its life. And it sucks.

I think you have a real point here. For many school is the period that defines the rest of their lives. But children are not held to account. Violence that would see adults receive decades in jail is punished with detention, or not at all.

I wish so fucking much I had been homeschooled all the way to HS (that part was actually not that bad).

Just drop out theory

You know what the real problem is? School classes are too big and there are just not enough teachers. How can you expect a teacher to keep a eye on all 25 or 30 pupils all the time? It's no wonder that education sucks when all they want is push pupils as fast as possible through all the topics and move on. Bullying is bound to happen in such a situation and depending on the teacher he either cares enough about it or he has already given up.