Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kids in the west want to be YouTube stars while Chinese want to be Astronauts

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

The survey asked 3,000 kids ages 8 to 12 to choose from five professions to answer which they wanted to be when they grew up: astronaut, musician, professional athlete, teacher, or vlogger/YouTuber. Though the top choice among kids in the US and the UK was vlogger/YouTuber, 56% of kids in China said they wanted to be an astronaut.

If there was any doubt the west is a shithole filled with delusional fat retards, we can now put this to rest.

Kids (girls) want to feed their ego as a pathetic fake reactions / make-up artist YouTuber while kids in Asia want to visit the stars.

Clown world is a reality, not a meme.
Stupid fortnite zoomers want to make shitty clickbait videos as a “career” instead of furthering the species as a whole by serving in one the most prestigious positions available - astronaut.

JFL if you think the west is beyond saving.

I hope China overtakes this shithole Jew. S. A. And we become a 3rd world country.

This country deserves it.

Just waiting to be under control of the east, i won’t be mad tbh

I hope China overtakes this shithole Jew. S. A. And we become a 3rd world country.

This country deserves it.
Based.

They need to start with taking control of Hollywood and making less cucked capeshit movies.

The fruits of feminism.You reap what you sow.

I hope the Zionist American empire collapses soon and based chinks take over

Space isn't real so Low IQ

How the fuck could you want to be a "youtuber" "vlogger" for a career?

Jesus christ man. This is actually so sad and pathetic that it's not even funny tbh.

There was once a time when society encouraged geniuses to work and strive for greatness

Jesus christ man. This is actually so sad and pathetic that it's not even funny tbh.
MOMMY I WANT TO BE LIKE NINJA AND PLAY FORTNITE AND MAKE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Ask curry kids they all wanna be engineers

When you have people looking up to degenerates such as the Paul brothers, I'm not even surprised.

Striving for intellectual greatness? Nah.

Making a fool of yourself to make money? Sure.

For foids:

Exploit our bodies to make money because we're too lazy and idiotic to pursue the various careers that have lower entry requirements for women and are more likely to hire you? Yes.

This is why I laugh when dipshits talk about "saving" the west, there is nothing to be saved or regained. Jews and women have murdered this society and won't stop until somebody puts a bullet in their heads.

This is why I laugh when dipshits talk about "saving" the west, there is nothing to be saved or regained. Jews and women have murdered this society and won't stop until somebody puts a bullet in their heads.
:blackpill::blackpill:

Because you can make tens of thousands of dollars a month, for doing nothing, without leaving your house.

We should be more angry people like this are allowed to make that much money to begin with, for contributing nothing. All celebrities including hollywood celebs should have their pay capped at $100,000 per project. Or something similar.

Space was invented by the Jews, NASA is run by freemasons. The real redpill and what they don't want you to find out is that the earth is way bigger than you think it is, and there's more continents and resources and possibly fucking new lands and countries and civilizations that might even have shit like catgirls and shit. Dead Serious. They want you focused on the sky, when you should be focused on the horizon.
IMG 20161123 232132
Dfjisfhaoistgart

Minecraft was right. If you want to rise up, and I mean really rise up, you need to become an explorer, you need to get out there and fucking conquer new worlds, get that catgirl virgin pussy, low IQ brainlets think i'm just memeing but this is dead serious. You need to rise up.

Last edited:
Visiting stars is useless. Look how Kim Kardashian’s get praised like goddesses while Neil Armstrong just gets a name in text book that nobody cares about.

Modern kids are smart and know narcissist maxing will get them the money

Based.

They need to start with taking control of Hollywood and making less cucked capeshit movies.

You'll get your wish.

You can't mention Taiwan is a country in the USA media anymore. The CCP will soon run the world.

Jfl thinking there's any country that's not under (((their control))).

They are playing 5d chess and we are playing checkers!

even if i could, i'd pass on the youtube star shit

they're all basically lolcows

That's why we must support the jews

This is pathetic someone please nuke this place

Stupid fortnite zoomers want to make shitty clickbait videos as a “career” instead of furthering the species as a whole by serving in one the most prestigious positions available - astronaut.

Space isn't real so Low IQ
Space was invented by the Jews, NASA is run by freemasons. The real redpill and what they don't want you to find out is that the earth is way bigger than you think it is, and there's more continents and resources and possibly fucking new lands and countries and civilizations that might even have shit like catgirls and shit. Dead Serious. They want you focused on the sky, when you should be focused on the horizon.
View attachment 134087View attachment 134088

Minecraft was right. If you want to rise up, and I mean really rise up, you need to become an explorer, you need to get out there and fucking conquer new worlds, get that catgirl virgin pussy, low IQ brainlets think i'm just memeing but this is dead serious. You need to rise up.
fuark I always thought you were low-key cuck but this post is based tbh

and I just want to LDAR.

If anything, this shows that kids in the US have more realistic ambitions. JFL if you think that 99.9999% of those astronaut kids actually do anything that would get them closer to that goal, they just gave the most generic answer because they actually don't yet know what they want to become.

nah it means kim jong un blocked youtube in china thats why chinamans want to be astronauts

Guys China does shit like this without batting an eye, never forget:

We would all get executed if we lived in China and wrote the wrong thing about the party.
Fuck China, Free Tibet
this tbh

Fuck China, fuck chinks, free East Turkestan!

!الله أكبر
!الموت للصين

But in all seriousness tho, in a way, I could see why many kids in the west want to be youtube stars.

Also, no matter how hard you think China is a based and trad society now, remember this:
1. Chinks are just a mutt race of different mongoloid(and even hapa and SEA) races, larping as one Han race.
2. The original Chinese are in Japan(yayoi), due to migrating and relocating in Japan.
3. Mao Zedong BTFOd all "Chinese" culture
4. Chinks now are heavily capitalist and westernized, thus, even if the kids strive to be astronauts, they will be feeding western society's new entertainers.
5. Also, China is an authoritarian country, so the results might be screwed.
6. Following up on the previous point, it is entirely possible that the results are halfway true due to the fact that Chinese children from the rich parts of China(big cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Guangdong) are the ones being interviewed, thus they have a better idea of the world and better prospects.
7. If a true survey was conducted on ALL Chinese children, it would be mixed as it would include village kids, who's minds are focused on getting out of the situation they are in.

Last edited:
I wanted to be forest ranger

this tbh

Fuck China, fuck chinks, free East Turkistan!

!الله أكبر
!الموت للصين

llol that was 6 years before i was born. what an primitive country. i hate humans. thats happen when dumb people get to power

Modern kids are smart and know narcissist maxing will get them the money
Jfl at worrying about the species or feeling the need to honour the ass holes that will reject you based on your looks and mental state (autism)

Just give me the fuckin money and I'll make youtube videos till the day I die.

Nuke the west
Don't stop nuking

poor kids, if only they knew that none of those dreams will come true