Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Kids eating meat Vs Kids eating vegetables

mostly women take part in that crap, because they have plenty of money to spare
It's not about money, it's about being brainwashed into thinking broccoli is healthy for you. If it were healthy for you then try eating only broccoli and see how you feel after a week. You can eat only meat for a week and feel good but it's never the same case with plants and grains.

I wouldn't eat it. It's only edible because of the cheese and butter, otherwise people wouldn't like it. It's the same with any plant foods really. People can't consume plants unless they cook them, add butter, cheese, spices etc to them.
Alright mang.

Alright mang.
I've even met people who think fruits are disgusting, but they all of a suddenly love them if they cook them. Then imagine how they feel about vegetables.

I've even met people who think fruits are disgusting, but they all of a suddenly love them if they cook them. Then imagine how they feel about vegetables.
I'm not a fan of fruits I must admit. So they like vegetables if they're cooked in butter/oil/spices?

It shows how kids still have their natural senses left. Only adults gets brainwashed into eating broccoli.
Majority of India is vegan. They say they can get their protein from other vegan sources like nuts, chickpeas, pulses and soybean etc.

What they don't realize is it isn't just about "protein". It's about the nutrition animal fats give us alongwith vitamin b12 and stuff.

Would you move to Yakutia? I think I would tbhngl
It all depends on what type of job i would have, but if i got to eat the food in the video everyday then i would probably move there, and also if i got a Yakut waifu.

Majority of India is vegan. They say they can get their protein from other vegan sources like nuts, chickpeas, pulses and soybean etc.

What they don't realize is it isn't just about "protein". It's about the nutrition animal fats give us alongwith vitamin b12 and stuff.
True. The reason most vegans survive is because of macronutrients, but they don't get enough micronutrients in their diet.