Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kids as young as 13 getting face ratings

UKmentalcel

UKmentalcel

Recruit
★★
No it’s not wheatwaffle :fuk: a guy who does them was telling me he gets loads of kids as young as 13 who have not going through puberty. Asking for face ratings With moms credit Card literally wtf blackpillers are getting younger :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

I met some blackpillers on omegle before I was blackpilled (ca 2021) two little black boys were talking about how women only like men for their looks and stuff.

Deadass they were 13 at the oldest.

I don't know where the fuck they discovered blackpill, because I only heard of blackpill once in a meme compilation circa 2020, and once more circa 2022.

Thanks to tik tok small kids can see who their foid peers truly desire

I met some blackpillers on omegle before I was blackpilled (ca 2021) two little black boys were talking about how women only like men for their looks and stuff.

I don't know where the fuck they discovered blackpill, because I only heard of blackpill once in a meme compilation circa 2020, and once more circa 2022.
TikTok for sure and YouTube shorts

Thanks to tik tok small kids can see who their foid peers truly desire
I am not even sure of the ramifications of this seeing this at 13 getting into the blackpill in 20s is bad enough.

and that's good because teemage girls only prefer an extremely good looking male .

Society really is kind of fucked, we are going to hear a lot more discourse about incels and disobedient/disenfranchised men in the coming years. I have no idea what society is going to do about it as the women clearly do not want to go back to tradition. They'd rather die alone that give up their "freedoms".
Men will be forced into slavery for foids

Actually that's really bad. Kids don't even have a chance to be kids and live a blissfully ignorant bluepill phase anymore.
Straight into the meat grinder. I didn't even know 13 year olds could handle the blackpill at such a young age.

Actually that's really bad. Kids don't even have a chance to be kids and live a blissfully ignorant bluepill phase anymore.
Straight into the meat grinder. I didn't even know 13 year olds could handle the blackpill at such a young age.
:feelsbadman: Straight to the wage cage, straight to inceldom.

Society really is kind of fucked, we are going to hear a lot more discourse about incels and disobedient/disenfranchised men in the coming years. I have no idea what society is going to do about it as the women clearly do not want to go back to tradition. They'd rather die alone that give up their "freedoms".

its not good long term
jfl at thinking majority of :blackpill: males will just sit there and rot
things will get bad and foids might even start losing their rights.

I mean it's a double-edged sword.

blackpilled kiddos would be able to remain relatively unscathed throughout their developmental years - learning to avoid being in situations where they can be subject to social ridicule and rejection typically inflicted by foids, simply because they would not be so bluepilled in their romantic pursuits.

the downside is that having this kind of knowledge breaks you down internally and can fuck you up mentally - knowing that your worth is ultimately measured by your genetic qualities - something which is outside of our control, knowing that it was so fucking ovER since the day you were born

Good.
If everyman on the planet will know that all women cares about is look they will treat them with no respect and they wont give a shit what women says.
Its first step to coming back to our traditional societies that lasted for thousands of years.

Blackpill is spreading further and further, for the good or worse. Lots of men will be incel for the next few decades i am telling you.

I'm at least grateful that I was able to enjoy most of my teenage-hood completely oblivious to any incel/pill/women issues. It was just me, my close school friends and manga. Good times.
You should loath that time to be honest.

Because you were really wasting your time

I know if I had the same mindset I do today by early twenties I would have been rich already

But I coped with useless shit like manga and friends

I'm at least grateful that I was able to enjoy most of my teenage-hood completely oblivious to any incel/pill/women issues. It was just me, my close school friends and manga. Good times.
based pfp i relate to kei alot

did you read the manga or watch the shitty anime
manga ofc , that anime raped the living shit out of the manga ,
but tbh i didn't like the blue pilled ending , i personally think it should have ended with kei dreaming or it was a big fantasy because the game gave him everything he wished for (in a messed up way) if you know what i mean

manga ofc , that anime raped the living shit out of the manga ,
but tbh i didn't like the blue pilled ending , i personally think it should have ended with kei dreaming or it was a big fantasy because the game gave him everything he wished for (in a messed up way) if you know what i mean
I havenät finished it so Iäm not reading this sorrz

I was blackpilled at 14. My brother told me about r9k. Maybe their brother tipped them off too?

you hAve to finizh it
my keyboard changed it's layout and I couldn't look what I was writing bc I didn't wanna accidentally get spoiled by your comment so I couldn't see that it changed