Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kids are fucking annoying and i dont get why normies act like they're such a "blessing"

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

retarded soyboy
★★★
was out tonight and forgot something so i said shit and this dumb 10 year old nigger was walking by and heard me say it. So he just started repeating "shit" over and over like shut up nigga that's why your nigger dad's gonna get thrown in prison for robbing a store and your mom's roastie cunt is gonna get knocked up by 10 other black thug niggas and you're gonna get shot in an alley from some rival gang member. Kids are so annoying especially gen alpha ones today they're so undisciplined and retarded and ugly and normies act like getting pregnant and having kids is the best thing ever. How is having an ugly, spoiled brat a blessing? They're just a waste of time and money and if it's female she's just gonna grow up to get tossed around by the football team and she's gonna forget all about you and throw you in a nursing home while she gets railed by chad.

TLDR i fucking hate kids they're a waste of space normies are retarded

Don't worry. There are fewer and fewer children and more dogs.

They only love them because it is their own child. Children in general are annoying retards.

TCD (Total Children death)

Children unease me. I know they’re just little people but they’re so fucking off-putting

was out tonight and forgot something so i said shit and this dumb 10 year old nigger was walking by and heard me say it. So he just started repeating "shit" over and over like shut up nigga that's why your nigger dad's gonna get thrown in prison for robbing a store and your mom's roastie cunt is gonna get knocked up by 10 other black thug niggas and you're gonna get shot in an alley from some rival gang member. Kids are so annoying especially gen alpha ones today they're so undisciplined and retarded and ugly and normies act like getting pregnant and having kids is the best thing ever. How is having an ugly, spoiled brat a blessing? They're just a waste of time and money and if it's female she's just gonna grow up to get tossed around by the football team and she's gonna forget all about you and throw you in a nursing home while she gets railed by chad.

Because those normies themselfa bave kids and found a way to avoid responsibilitys of a parrent. And knowing this shit makes me happy uvalve happend.

There's no future for American children

they are annoying but we were all annoying kids at one point in time. The only thing which makes me annoyed is that they are happier than me.

If a healthy human feeds his children healthy food, teaches them how to be an actual human the child will not be annoying. Obiously a child is going to be retarded if its fed medicine and garbage food, spends most of its time without its parents, has to watch its parents argue with eachother, sleeps in its own room since it was a little baby, goes to school, watches skibidi toilet etc. I wish I could raise children in a farm or something far away from civilization but even if i could the world is too fucked up there is no way humans can get saved at this point

Some people do believe that their cum trophies are a blessing, but other people are just lying because it is not socially acceptable to say that you regret having your crotch goblin, boyo.

Because healthy humans have a desire to raise kids.

Neoteny and cuteness makes people more forgiving and willing to excuse their poor annoying obnoxious behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back